Zagreb i Hrvatska
You are passionate about people, numbers and food. Efficiency is your middle name and while optimising, you are having the best time of your life.
Whatever you did in life so far, you always took ownership over it. You do the extra mile, you offer extra sauce, no questions asked. You fix a problem before anyone knows it could be a problem. You know all the possible ways how to turn a "no, impossible" into a "sure, in 10?". You are passionate about building new stories and travelling around the country.
What will you do as an Fleet Manager @Pauza:
- Setting up operations, establishing processes and running the day-to-day management of a fleet of hundreds of riders
- Monitoring Area Managers and track fleet performance
- Tracking of daily performance
- Preparing and analyzing large data sets to identify operational bottlenecks and optimization opportunities
- Managing and maintaining fleet equipment
- Ensuring local implementation of global projects, in particular roll out of dispatching tools
- Working towards constantly improving customer experience
You are the boss and you get things done by bringing to Pauza:
- Min 1 year work experience in logistics or operations
- Excellent analytical skills, ability to structure thinking and build efficient processes
- Willingness to learn new things and improve ways of working
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in teams
- Fluency in English
- Initiative and your proactive, autonomous style
Are you our missing ingredient? Apply now!