Dechra is an international specialist veterinary pharmaceuticals and related products business. Our expertise is in the development, manufacture and sales and marketing of high quality products exclusively for veterinarians worldwide.
The Dechra group employ over one thousand people worldwide. Our six Dechra Values: Dedication, Enjoyment, Courage, Honesty, Relationships and Ambition reflect the best aspects of behaviour and competence in Dechra. We embrace the values at every level of the business and everything about the business is underpinned by our values. How we talk to the people that matter, the way we always look to do things better and how we think of the people and the animals beyond the product.
We are active in Companion Animal, Equine and Food Producing Animal products and support our clients in practice with a wide range of materials and technical advice.
Genera is a company with more than a hundred years of tradition in manufacturing animal health products, food supplements in the form of vitamins and minerals, disinfectants use and plant protection products. Since 2015 it is a part of the Dechra Group.
For our International Regulatory Affairs team we are looking for a:
Regulatory Affairs Associate (m/f)
- preparation and compilation of registration dossier in accordance with the legislation of the target market
- conducting product registration procedures on foreign markets (non-EU countries, International/RoW)
- communication with regulatory authorities on target markets
- knowledge of regulatory legislation and registration procedures for veterinary medicinal products on foreign markets
- monitoring of regulatory requirements and situation on the target markets
- distribution and archiving of registration documentation
- University degree in chemical engineering, pharmaceutics, chemistry, biotechnology or similar fields
- More than 1 year of experience in the regulatory affairs role in the pharmaceutical or related industry,
- Fluency in written and oral English
- Proficient computer skills
- Team worker
- Self-motivated and able to meet deadlines
- a fixed-term contract in duration of 1 year
- interesting and challenging work in a dynamic team and international environment
- opportunity for professional growth in a fast growing international pharmaceuticals company
To apply, please send us your CV and Cover letter in English via application link.