We will strive to be the world leader in international travel, adventure and discovery for American Travelers over 50—providing impactful and intercultural experience that significantly improves the quality of their lives. GCCL ships have a capacity from 46 to 216 passengers, served by 14 to 104 employees depending on the ship and region. We do serve exclusively American travelers.
Grand Circle is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and has more than 30 regional offices worldwide (www.gct.com). The largest office Worldwide is in Dubrovnik, which serves as European Headquarters.
Our company Mission and Vision create a dynamic and rewarding working environment for our associates, and create the standards by which we deliver our service to our travelers.
We will provide an environment that fosters professional development and encourages personal growth for our associates. We maintain competitive compensation and benefits packages relative to the industry and community. We conduct business with respect for each individual and their role within the organization.
Are you dreaming of:
being a part of international Company?
having a job where you can constantly learn and grow and where you will have great teamwork?
having work place where you will be appreciated for your performance?
Junior Developer (m/f)
Based in Split or Dubrovnik (Croatia)
Join our ever growing and dynamic team in Grand Circle!
We are looking for passionate, hardworking and motivated individuals!
- Collaborate with team members in the development and initiation of new software programs and applications
- Consistently write, translate, and code software programs and applications according to specifications
- Implement quality assurance methods
- Run and monitor performance tests on new and existing software for the purposes of correcting mistakes, isolating areas for improvements, and general debugging
- Maintain user manuals and guidelines
- Basic experience with Windows operating system
- Basic development experience: VB.NET and SQL
- Basic experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Basic understanding of relational database models and dimensional data models
- Basic understanding of GUI design principles
- Proven self motivated individual contributor and team player with high communication skills
- Ability to thrive in change. Fast, flexible, cooperative work style with ability to reprioritize at a moment’s notice
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
Please submit your application in English via application link at MojPosao.
Deadline: November 14th, 2019.
At Grand Circle Corporation Associates are Number 1!