Opportunity to work in a company group (HR / AT) for railway industry
IT specialist (m/f)
Working place: Varaždin
Your role will include several interesting tasks, like:
- Install, configure and operate computer workstations and other ICT equipment
- Install, configure and operate end user’s network and smartphones, VOIP phones, networking equipment and network operating systems
- Checking and ensuring the functionality of computer hardware and infrastructure
- Software installation and configuration according to appropriate specifications
- Development and maintenance of local area networks while optimizing performance
- Troubleshoot network problems and outages, undertake data network fault investigations in local and wide area environments, using information from multiple sources, liaise with ServiceDesk to troubleshoot network infrastructure related incidents according to Customer’s SLAs
- Maintain peripheral devices connected to the network and support VLAN Management
- Web site maintenance, active involvement in design and publication
- First level support for end user and external IT consultant
- Transfer of knowledge and instructions on how to operate and manage computer equipment and software
So, you will be an ideal match for this job opening, if you think that you fit into the following criteria!
- You have already acquired your higher education degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or in a relevant area of study
- You have extensive knowledge in TSQL, ERP software development, Microsoft WIN / Office
- You are fluent in English or German language (both oral and written skills)
- This is an excellent opportunity for young IT candidates! For this job, you need to have min. 1 year of professional experience in a similar position
- As a person, you are a fast learner, agile and quick to grasp new concepts and software products
- Last but not least, you do relish the idea of working in a Team!
We are waiting for you! Working with us means growing with us!