Technical Consultant (m/f)
Poslodavac može zatvoriti oglas i prije isteka roka za prijavu, ukoliko primi zadovoljavajući broj prijava ili među pristiglim prijavama pronađe odgovarajućeg kandidata za objavljenu poziciju.
Technical Consultant (m/f)
TECHNICAL CONSULTANT, Zagreb/Split
Looking for a change and new exciting, friendly work environment?
Do you want to be a part of a fast-growing software company?
Check out our currently open position and apply now!
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Identifying client’s needs and specifications; understanding their work practices and the nature of their business in order to define the scope of the project and their requirements
- Involved in developing and designing desired solutions for clients based on their requirements
- Expanding functionality, optimization and improvement of existing solutions
- Cooperation with technical leaders, validators, integrators and projects manager
- Preparing documentation and presenting progress reports to customers
Your Technical Qualifications:
- Strong experience in Java, C# or .Net familiarity with OO design
- Extensive experience with web-based development and relevant frameworks including MVC framework (e.g. Spring, .Net)
- Experience with Oracle, MS SQL and MySQL databases
- Experience in analysing complex requirements and designing new software
- Understanding of software development lifecycle
- Understanding of commercial processes and the role of software development within a business
- Experience of SVN, Git or equivalent source control system
- B.Sc. or higher in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or a related field
- Excellent spoken and written English, including the effective use of business and technical terms
- Experience of working with both functional / technical and business-oriented people within a business
- Experience in client-facing environments
- Strong presentation capabilities, confidence, motivation and communication skills
- Prior experience in Salesforce administration and configuration (e.g. as Sales Engineer, Consultant etc)
- Demonstrable commitment to producing high quality work with excellent attention to detail
- Strong understanding of business value of Salesforce
- Ability and willingness to learn business value of CloudSense
- Strong self-motivation and time management with the ability to work effectively with all parts of the business
- Travel (50%+) will be required as part of this role
What can you expect?
- Dynamic work environment
- Training and learning with a mentor
- Loving, friendly ambience
- Beautiful view of Zagreb from 15th floor
- 5 minutes walking distance to the sea in Split
- Medical check-up in Agram hospital
- Game room, Quiz nights, Team buildings, massage chair etc.
- Fully stacked kitchen (coffee, fruit, breakfast etc).
- Paid recreation: gym membership, swimming, badminton, soccer, etc.