Mechanical Engineer (m/f)
- AA EURO CROATIA društvo s ograničenom odgovornošću za usluge
- Adresa: Savska cesta 32/IX, 10000 Zagreb
- Telefon: +385 01 562 6651
AA Euro Croatia is a member of AA Euro Group Ltd. We are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy operating globally. We recruit for jobs in Ireland and Europe across the Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Security, Finance & HR.
Opis poslaWe are seeking Mechanical Engineer candidates (m/f) with a wide range of experience for junior and senior positions. Our client is a Top Contractor working on a manufacturing plant project in Kildare.
- To support the engineering requirements through managing & liaising with Key Project Stakeholders (Client design team, Main contractor, Suppliers, Sub-contractors, etc)
- Familiarisation of Design/IFC specifications and drawings to fully understand the scope of the Project works
- Overseeing the Co-ordination process to transform design information into full installation drawings by BIM personnel ensuring spec compliance and as per schedule priority
- Assessment of Sub-contract and Supplier Tender returns for Technical compliance with design intent specifications
- Familiarisation with the Project schedule and ensuring Engineering activities do not impact on same (e.g. Procurement, etc)
- Management of the technical submittal, approvals
- Management of the material procurement utilising Engineering Materials Report (EMR) by producing material take offs identifying the lead in periods and field need rates
- Ensure Works are installed in accordance with Project specifications and to the Project QA plan (for e.g. pre-agreed benchmarking).
- Management of Sub-contractors and ensuring adequate information flow to ensure works progress in line with the Project Schedule and Weekly Meeting logged
- Evaluate and promote the use of new engineering practices and processes to enhance delivery time of the project
- Preparation and agreeing project completion criteria and close out documents
- Preparing Sub-contract and Supplier Tender Packages in conjunction with Project QS
- Manage the Work packs process from development, implementation and handover
- Manage BIM priorities i.e. isometrics generation and release
- 3+ years’ experience working with a recognised Mechanical/Electrical contractor in process mechanical / pipework
- Excellent organizational and project planning skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent negotiation, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Proficient in use of Navisworks and Database systems related to Engineering functions
- Familiar with Project /Primavera planning software and CAD/BIM process
- Ability to manage workload and prioritise
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Knowledge of modularisation (Off-Site fabrication)
- Fluent English speaker
- Croatian or any other EU citizenship is mandatory
Please submit your application in English via the application link. Contact us for more information on +385 (0)1 5626 651.
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the e-mail title.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Potrebne godine iskustva:
- Permanent employment
- Competitive salary depending on qualifications
- Assistance with finding accommodation
- Opportunity to work with a skilled team of professionals
- Support in transition period
Stalni radni odnos