KYC Specialist (m/f)
- Primex Payments d.o.o.
- Adresa: Strojarska cesta 20, 10 000 Zagreb
- Web: http://globalprimex.eu
Global Primex stands for:
Secure transaction processing, direct settlement and alternative payments for merchants in Croatia and the European Union.
Predicting and preventing fraud
With over 10 years of experience on the market, we have developed unique fraud prevention tools and customized risk management mechanisms.
EU regulated, available globally
Based in Zagreb and licensed by the Croatian National Bank, Primex Payments d.o.o. belongs to a group of companies with a global presence.
Opis poslaGlobal Primex is looking for an KYC Specialist (m/f) to join the Croatian team in Zagreb on a permanent basis.
KYC specialist is a team member within Sales and support department responsible for opening, amending, reviewing business relationship with new and existing clients according to established policies and procedures. KYC officer should also review client’s transactions to detect and report unusual transactions.
What responsibilities will you have?
- Conduction of the due diligence on new clients, providing review and verification of received documentation, performing risk assessment for new clients
- Documenting the research and analysis related to the financial activity of the clients
- Periodical evaluation of existing clients in accordance to the assessed risk
- Maintaining contacts with the clients in order to keep the customer file updated
- Have a thorough understanding of the Company’s business and related parties in order to monitor client’s activities and identify unusual transactions
- Performing further investigation on identified complex and unusual transactions and providing reports to MLRO
- Transaction and client monitoring, fraud prevention and providing reports to Risk officer
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in law or economy
- 1-2 years of similar experience in financial or credit institution
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Good organization and prioritization of skills and work flexibility
- Ability to work both alone and to liaise with other departments
- Good interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Office application knowledge
What academic qualifications do you need?
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in law or economy or any related degree courses
If you meet the requirements and want to get an interesting job in a new & exciting environment, please send your CV/resume in English via the application link.
The company reserves the right to convene only the best qualified candidates for interview. The company reserves the right not to make any appointment following this advertisement.
Potrebne godine iskustva:
- Attractive salary depending on work experience and skills set
- Flexible working schedule
- Stable employment
- Work within a multinational team in a fast growing company with international presence
Stalni radni odnos, Studentski ugovor
Podržavamo zapošljavanje osoba s invaliditetom
Podržavamo zapošljavanje stranih radnika