Logistics Specialist (m/f)
Work Location: Zagreb
Who we are
We are a fast-growing international company with Headquarters in Zagreb and Prague and soon-opening offices in other countries around the Globe.
Our products are Hardware and Software Solutions for Payment and Integrated Fiscal POS Devices, recognized by our clients and business partners.
In our further development we establish strategic partnerships in several countries with Telecom operators who recognized values of our products and thus entered into a strategic partnership with us in order to offer our products to the broad range of users.
Due to the increasing demand for our products among our business partners from countries around the world, we are looking for motivated Logistic specialist who desires to lead the purchase and logistic processes in compliance with the industry standards and best practices.
Our biggest clients are Telecom operators who offer our products to the large base of their customers. End users are mostly SME businesses who use our solutions in their daily businesses.
You will be responsible:
- Overall supply chain operations for your portfolio of partners and countries including import and export procedures, legal and regulation compliance of logistics
- Negotiation and optimisation of delivery timeframes, procedures and pricing to keep up with high standards of our company and partners while maintaining low costs
- Managements of customs clearance (cooperation with freight forwarding)
- Planning and organization of local transportation and distribution operations in the related country within optimal time and minimum costs
- Management of warehouse, stock and order management in ERP
- Assurance of optimum stock level and proper order management
- Supervision of service partners in your portfolio, their servicing procedures and its quality
- Coordination of activities with other departments (sales, finance, product development)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Logistics, warehousing, import and export operations, and/or Transport & Distribution
- Education in engineering, international trade, logistics or economics
- Ability to accept responsibility, project ownership and to take initiative
- Excellent planning and organizing abilities and communication skills
- Strong orientation towards customers, focus on identifying their needs
- High motivation and ability to learn
- Very good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PP programs
- Effective use of the IT systems, screens and reports
- Ability to handle stress and pressure in the operations
- Ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment
Desirable, but not mandatory skills:Due to the nature of our daily job, we would appreciate if you have experience working with some of the following:
- Knowledge of Import / Export regulations and international agreements
- Experience in working with large international companies
- Fast learning and professional development
- Mentoring, learning by doing, gaining valuable experience
- Flexible working environment
- A friendly working atmosphere
- Working in an international environment, occasional business-trips
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Recognized and rewarded work results
- Long term contract
“I hereby give my consent for the disposal of my personal data for processing the query. Forwarding data to third parties outside TVC INFO is carried out with the consent of the respondents. Disposition of personal data published through queries is performed in accordance with the applicable Law on Personal Data Protection (Official Gazette 103/03, 118/06, 41/08, 130/11, 106/12), which preserves the confidentiality of the data.”