Our client is Henkel Croatia, a company that operates globally with leading innovations, brands, and technologies and holds leading positions within its three business areas: Adhesives Technologies, Beauty Care, and Laundry & Home Care.
Henkel Adhesives Technologies is the global leader with high-impact solutions in the adhesives market across all industry segments worldwide. Also, Henkel is the world’s number one adhesives producer and they lead market with their unique portfolio of breakthrough innovations, tailor-made solutions and strong brands in adhesives, sealants, and functional coatings.
For our client, we are currently looking for a motivated and enthusiastic employee for the position of:
Technical Sales Representative (m/f)
Location: Zagreb and Zagreb county
Required skills, knowledge and experience:
- Establishing, developing and building long-term business cooperation with design offices, construction contractors, retailers, etc.
- Acquisition of new potential key accounts
- Arrangement and coordination of project work
- Offer negotiation and sales achievement according to agreed rules and prices
- Consulting, providing after-sales technical services and presales technical assistance
- Providing training about products to key accounts
- Market research and competition monitoring
- Education of the sales team
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Civil Engineering or Architecture
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with construction materials and technical solutions
- A customer-centric approach
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- A real team player
- Proactive and flexible person
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Driving license (B)
If you are interested in this position, please send your Curriculum Vitae in English before 11th of December 2019 via the APPLICATION LINK.