Analyst in Acquisition (m/f)
Duties and responsibilities:
- Independently provides valuation for non-performing portfolio purchase within the CE region
- With supervision and according to instructions of Senior analyst provides valuation for M&A projects.
- Responsible for reporting towards HQ
- Pipeline Report
- Investment Performance report
- Responsible for documentation and resources entrusted to him/ her
- Responsible for performing assignments in accordance with rules of the profession
- Performs other assignments from the scope of work given by his/ her direct superiors or Regional Mgmt.
Education and qualifications:
- Bachelor/Master degree
- 3-5 years experience in the similar job positions in the financial sector
- Proficient English
Skills and specifications:
- Knowledge of bank / financial terminology
- Organizational competences
- Working in team
- Professionalism, independence, flexibility
- Business analysis skills
- Excellent level of proficiency with MS Office
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.