BIM Coordinator (m/f)
- AA EURO CROATIA društvo s ograničenom odgovornošću za usluge
- Adresa: Savska cesta 32/IX, 10000 Zagreb
- Telefon: +385 1 562 6651
AA Euro Croatia is a member of AA Euro Group Ltd. We are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy operating globally. We recruit for jobs in Ireland and Europe across the Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Security, Finance & HR.
Opis poslaWe are seeking a BIM Coordinator for our client to be based on Data Centre projects in Sweden.
- Reporting directly to the BIM Manager
- Liaising with and leading BIM counterparts from design and construction teams in a collaborative environment from inception to handover of large scale projects
- Using BIM authoring tools (ArchiCAD or Revit) to develop models at prequalification and tender stages for use in bids and works proposals
- Using coordination/review tools such as Navisworks to federate, coordinate, clash detect and produce reports
- Use simulation tools such as Navisworks, aligned with project schedules/programmes to produce 4D simulations
- Work in conjunction with other departments within the company including Bid & estimating, Planning, Business development, and Quantity Surveying
- Work with senior Contracts and Project managers on site
- Furthering the development of the companies’ digital transformation
- Influencing innovative uses of technology within the company
- Degree qualified
- 3+ years’ experience in the AEC industry
- DATA centre or other large-scale development experience (M+E experience in DATA centres will be beneficial)
- Experience using BIM in conjunction with Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) and Cost Breakdown Structures (CBS) will be beneficial
- A thorough understanding of what is required by Level 2 BIM and the ability to produce all deliverables required by the mandate such as BIM execution plans, MPDTs, MIDPs, COBie outputs etc.
- Experience in Information Management (based on the principles of BS1192) and the use of CDEs and Data management software tools such as Viewpoint, Vault, etc.
- A high level of professionalism with the ability to handle confidential information
- Strong time management, organisational and communication skills
- Excellent in verbal and written English
- The employer can provide employment only to candidates with EU citizenship
Please submit your application in English via application link.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Visoka stručna sprema, Magistar struke
Potrebne godine iskustva:
- Competitive salary depending on qualifications plus package (accommodation, flights, transport and subsistence allowance)
- Opportunity to work with a skilled team of professionals
- Support in transition period
Stalni radni odnos