Embedded Hardware Developer (m/f)
INETEC - Institute for Nuclear Technology is one of the world's leading companies in development of technology for non-destructive inspection of vital components of nuclear power plants, including inspection services, corrective actions and development of engineering studies. This includes research, development and production of state-of-the-art robots, electronic instruments, software and probes. Our focus is not just on the nuclear industry, but also on other industries where the usage of non-destructive inspection methods is necessary.
INETEC is the first Croatian company to have the opportunity to work and contribute to the ITER project - an international consortium dedicated to the development of a thermonuclear reactor. Furthermore, one of the recent challenges we are working on is the development of a neurosurgical robot NERO, which is the first step towards our entry into the medical robotics industry.
We are continually growing day by day, and would like to complement our team with an enthusiastic person who would work in an innovative and dynamic environment of our R&D department as a Embedded Hardware Developer.
- work on development projects of ultrasonic instruments
- be responsible for electrical design, assembly, test, and integration of sensor and embedded systems
- assist in designing and developing PCB
- use CAD in preparing PCB assembly and schematic
- analyse and resolve design related issues in a timely manner
- develop design documentations and requirements specifications for assigned projects as well as test procedures and developing test fixtures to verify PCB functions
- advantage is knowledge in development of real-time embedded FPGA systems
- collaborate closely with the hardware, software, and systems teams to turn autonomy and reliability requirements into hardware specifications
- university degree (minimum Bachelor degree) in in the fields of Electrical Engineering, Computing or related fields
- knowledge and experience in C/C++ programming
- 2 years of experience in designing PCB
- advantage is experience in design real-time digital signal processing systems using FPGAs
- proficient in English (written and spoken)
- open for occasional field work
- professional and responsible attitude towards work
- affinity for team work
- desire to learn and master new skills
- class B Driver’s License
WHAT WE OFFER
- work with highly skilled experts in the fields of mechanics, electronics, software and NDT inspection which presents many opportunities to learn and develop new skills
- innovation driven culture where employees are supported in turning their innovative ideas into marketable products and solutions
- opportunity to participate in exciting nuclear fusion related projects such as ITER
- internal development programs for project and people management
- participation in courses and conferences held in Croatia and abroad
Apply for this position by sending your motivational letter and CV via application link.