Full Stack Developer (m/f)
Responsibilities and duties:
- Developing new solutions according to specifications within our platform (SFCC or OCP)
- Customize Salesforce Commerce Cloud's SiteGenesis templates
- Ability to solve problems and apply creative and timely solutions.
- Modifying code to accomplish specified user experience changes
- Working with the proprietary Salesforce Commerce Cloud toolset
- Maintain a close working relationship with a 3rd party eCommerce development team, and internal Bussines PM's
- Produces status updates on his or her activities as requested.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Qualifications and skills:
- 2+ Years of overall Web development experience
- Experience working on eCommerce platforms and projects
- Experience with API integrations, Webservices, SOAP, REST
- Strong software development fundamentals, source control (Git), continuous integration in addition to continuous delivery and/or deployment.
- Experience of working the Atlassian development toolset – Jira, Confluence is a plus
- Intermediate English skill Level
What to expeCt:
- Working from our Croatia IT HQ (eCommerce department) in Zagreb
- Working in a stable work environment with steady growth
- Working on a truly international eCommerce company that ships their productions all around the world.
- Patience and mentoring from Colleagues
- Occasional business travels to HQ in Italy
- Salary based on level of knowledge and experience
Apply via application link no later than 27.01.2020.