Convergent Media Group (CMG) is an independent full-service digital agency with 17+ years of experience working with the world’s biggest brands. You can find our offices in USA, Russia and Croatia.
We have an excellent track record for providing digital services with market-leading quality and frictionless global scalability. Our expertise is in digital strategy & innovation, website development, user journey & experience, graphic design, video asset origination and content localization. We design, develop and manage over 1,000 websites worldwide for major brands such as Sensodyne, Gillette, Voltaren, Pantene, Herbal Essences, Aussie, Always, Aquafresh, Panadol, Parodontax…
Finance Specialist (m/f) - Zagreb
Finance Specialist will report to our Finance Supervisor and closely collaborate with the rest of our finance team. He/she will assist in any or all the facets of finance including but not limited to: Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Budgeting and Forecasting, Expense Management, Cash Management, Taxes, Internal Audits, Cost Accounting.
Your roles & responsibilities:
- Provide and interpret financial information, updating financial records
- Assist Finance Supervisor with cash flow, budgeting and forecasting
- Conduct cost and benchmarking analyses, as well as reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- Develop financial models, taking legal limitations into consideration
- Participate in regular audits and recommend corrective financial action plans
- Advise our senior management team on financial planning (e.g. acquisitions, mergers and loans)
- Create forecast models based on current and past financial results
- Generate Payables reports and other reports as requested
- Keep abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation
- Proven work experience as a Financial Specialist, Financial Analyst or relevant role
- Familiarity with finance and statistical analysis software
- Understanding of financial and accounting principles
- An ability to analyze market trends and provide data-based advice
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- An ability to present and explain investment information and financial plans
- Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- 4+ years of experience in the financial sector
- Fluency in English language
- Strong MS Office skills: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Highly organized and detailed-oriented
- Proactive, “can do” attitude, drive for results and efficiency
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with management, staff and customer relations
- Ability to analyze market trends and provide data-based advice
- Presentation Skills
- Additional qualifications such as CPA, CFA, ACCA are a plus
- Experience with Pantheon
- Experience working with global teams
…and what’s in it for you?
- Growth & development. Once onboard, you will be given amazing opportunities to learn, grow and develop your expertise, through internal trainings, seminars, workshops, and knowledge-sharing corporate culture. Work daily in a dynamic & high-paced environment and never stagnate!
- Best.Team.Ever. Teamwork makes the dream work, and in our case – best in class digital solutions for our global clients.
- Work-life balance. Choose between work from home options, flexible working hours & and occasional furry friends in our pet-friendly environment.
- Still not convinced? There is unlimited coffee (in all our offices), team buildings, Halloween parties, birthday celebrations and random rounds of applause. All year round.