Health and Safety Advisor (m/f)
Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Stockholm
- AA EURO CROATIA društvo s ograničenom odgovornošću za usluge
- Adresa: Savska cesta 32/IX, 10000 Zagreb
AA Euro Croatia is a member of AA Euro Group Ltd. We are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy operating globally. We recruit for jobs in Ireland and Europe across the Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Security, Finance & HR.
Opis poslaWe are seeking Health and Safety Advisors for Frankfurt, Amsterdam and Stockholm to work on Data Centre projects. Our client is a leading Irish Contractor with reach across Europe.
- Adherence to the project & Safety Management system
- Adherence to relevant Environmental, Health & Safety statutory provisions & legislation
- Coordination in the development of task specific Method statements, risk assessments, safe plan of action, permit to work.
- Compliance with the project safety statement
- Coordination of project safety indicators
- Good Safety Practices are managed & maintained
- Ongoing C.O.S.H.H assessments, control of hazardous substances
- Safety interventions are completed & registered
- Carry out regular site audits and inspection, document results and follow up on any corrective actions
- Records of statutory inspections are available for project activities, tool and plant
- Adopt a Proactive approach to project EHS requirements
- Ability to work either independently or as part of a team
- Provide Safety input to site management & at site EHS forums
- Ensure project sub-contractor adhere to project EHS policies & procedures
- Project PPE is resourced & available
- Compile & carry out Toolbox talks, as necessary
- Assist or carry out accident investigation reports in a timely manner & ensure communication to project management
- Welfare & Hygiene facilities are in place, managed & maintained
- Liaison with site Project Management on environmental, health & safety issues
- Up to date documentation is included with the Safety File
- Waste reduction and recycling programmes are maintained in line with project policies & procedures.
- Degree qualified
- 2+ years’ experience of managing environmental, health and safety on large industrial or commercial construction sites
- Flexibility in working patterns where necessary
- Ability to efficiently manage all environmental, health and safety issues on site
- Strong communication & computer skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and possess strong interpersonal and communications skills
- NEBOSH certificate level qualification
- Excellent in verbal and written English
- Fluent German an advantage
- The employer can provide employment only to candidates with EU citizenship.
Please submit your application in English via application link.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Visoka stručna sprema, Magistar struke
Potrebne godine iskustva:
Engleski (izvrsno), Njemački (prednost)
- Competitive salary depending on qualifications plus package (accommodation, flights, transport and subsistence allowance)
- Opportunity to work with a skilled team of professionals
- Support in transition period.
Na određeno vrijeme, Stalni radni odnos