Convergent Media Group (CMG) is an independent full-service digital agency with 19+ years of experience working with the world’s biggest brands. You can find our offices in USA, Russia and Croatia.
We have an excellent track record for providing digital services with market-leading quality and frictionless global scalability. Our expertise is in digital strategy & innovation, website development, user journey & experience, graphic design, video asset origination and content localization. We design, develop and manage over 1,000 websites worldwide for major brands such as Sensodyne, Gillette, Voltaren, Pantene, Herbal Essences, Aussie, Always, Aquafresh, Panadol, Parodontax…
Senior Legal Specialist (m/f) - Pula, Zagreb
We're not typical, and neither are you. We're always looking to hire smart, interesting and forward-thinking people. We are looking for a self-motivated Senior Legal Specialist to ensure smooth running of the internal and external activities as well as effective case management. You will work daily with our Legal Specialist, HR, project managers, clients and other stakeholders on a wide range of different, yet challenging topics.
What would you do:
- Keeping track of actual legislation related to commercial & labor law and updating internal company acts
- Interpretation & implementation of the company's obligations through effective procedures
- Updating, monitoring & executing all contract databases (i.e. T&C summary)
- Safety at work (implementation, supervision & collaboration with vendors thereof)
- GDPR (databases, inventory of processing activities, DPIA, data subject consent, etc.)
- Collaborating with regulatory & governmental bodies, notary offices, etc.
- Supporting various internal departments with contracts and related documentation
- International tax inquiries
- Support HR-related questions and other queries
What we would like to see:
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in different legal fields (employment law, corporate law, tax law, contract law etc.)
- Master's degree in Law
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written)
- Very good understanding of Labor, Commercial & Tax Law
- Ability to present, elaborate & defend your work
- Excellent knowledge of MS office
- Excellent time management & stress management skills, ability to multitask
- Flexibility & eagerness to learn
- Understanding the positive legislation and execution mechanisms
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
…and what’s in it for you?
- Growth & development. Once onboard, you will be given amazing opportunities to learn, grow and develop your expertise, through internal trainings, seminars, workshops, and knowledge-sharing corporate culture. Work daily in a dynamic & high-paced environment and never stagnate!
- Best.Team.Ever. Teamwork makes the dream work, and in our case – best in class digital solutions for our global clients.
- Work-life balance. Choose between work from home options, flexible working hours & and occasional furry friends in our pet-friendly environment.
- Still not convinced? There is unlimited coffee (in all our offices), team buildings, Halloween parties, birthday celebrations and random rounds of applause. All year round.