Convergent Media Group (CMG) is an independent full-service digital agency with 19+ years of experience working with the world’s biggest brands. You can find our offices in USA, Russia and Croatia.
We have an excellent track record for providing digital services with market-leading quality and frictionless global scalability. Our expertise is in digital strategy & innovation, website development, user journey & experience, graphic design, video asset origination and content localization. We design, develop and manage over 1,000 websites worldwide for major brands such as Sensodyne, Gillette, Voltaren, Pantene, Herbal Essences, Aussie, Always, Aquafresh, Panadol, Parodontax…
Account Supervisor (m/f) - Pula, Zagreb
We’re looking for a super talented, energetic, detail-oriented hero to join our growing Client Services team. You will be the first point of contact for our clients who seek our Account Supervisors for strategy and production of their digital campaigns. The ideal candidate has already learned how to excel in the dynamic nature of a digital agency environment and is ready to really grow into taking ownership of accounts and processes.
Your roles and responsibilities:
- Foster client-agency relationship to build trust and become a valuable resource to Clients
- Provide strategic guidance in digital marketing to Clients on an as-needed and project-relevant basis; anticipate and address Clients’ needs
- Demonstrate the ability to market and sell agency services, and develop a thorough understanding of the services offered by the agency
- Serve as key liaison among account team, inter-agency partner teams and agency management
- Assist in the creation of sales strategy & plans; manage overall budget for account service
- Manage the complete process of sales and achieve sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Participate in new business development as well as expanding services provided to existing Clients
- Report and track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Monitor & lead the team under your supervision, evaluating performance and giving guidance when needed
What we would like to see:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working directly with clients in an advertising agency, marketing & sales departments or similar position
- Proven experience leading digital projects as either an account manager, project manager or strategist
- Working experience in sales, or proven record in new acquisitions, upselling and cross-selling is an advantage
- Understanding of agency billing, SOW and estimation process
- Amazing verbal communication and written skills, with emphasis on negotiation and tactics
- Fun and collaborative, looking to help lead and develop a great team of passionate digital marketers
- Excited for traveling opportunities
…and what’s in it for you?
- Growth & development. Once onboard, you will be given amazing opportunities to learn, grow and develop your expertise, through internal trainings, seminars, workshops, and knowledge-sharing corporate culture. Work daily in a dynamic & high-paced environment and never stagnate!
- Best.Team.Ever. Teamwork makes the dream work, and in our case – best in class digital solutions for our global clients.
- Work-life balance. Choose between work from home options, flexible working hours & and occasional furry friends in our pet-friendly environment.
- Still not convinced? There is unlimited coffee (in all our offices), team buildings, Halloween parties, birthday celebrations and random rounds of applause. All year round.