Product Owner (m/f) - Zagreb
The OrganisationOur client is Adcubum, the market-leading software provider of premium quality solutions which are earning the trust of top insurance companies in the DACH area. Even though their solution celebrated 20 years of existence, it is based on the newest future-proof technologies, developed and customized under up-to-date methodologies and with an extremely high level of customer satisfaction rates.
Besides their current software portfolio and projects, our client is initiating major projects oriented towards the future which is a guarantee to stay the market leader and to define the trends, rather than to follow them. All of this is based on the commitment and personal identification with company values of their exceptional employees. Based on employee recommendations and rates, our client is a top rated company in CH and DE when it comes to employee satisfaction.
For their branch office in Zagreb, Adcubum is searching for a motivated Product Owner with strong soft skills and a substantial technical background for an opportunity to work on a project from scratch.
- product strategy and product management in line with overall product integration strategy
- work with our clients and internal stakeholders to identify growth opportunities and to gather, assess, prioritize and collaborate on new functionality
- ownership and continuous monitoring of product quality and data from actual product usage
- managing of product backlog, product implementation and product delivery
- iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- providing an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals.
- previous working experience as a product owner for 2+ years
- technical background and familiarity with modern software development methods and concepts
- strong interpersonal skills suitable for both client contact and team communication
- empathy for client pains/needs and a strong sense of ownership of your product
- communication, presentation and leadership skills
- strong organizational and time management skills
- growth mindset and "can do" attitude
- travel up to 25% of your work time
- fluency in spoken and written English.
What’s regarded as a plus?
- hands on experience in implementing data centric applications/use cases
- experience with large enterprise landscapes and integration scenarios
- experience working with teams that focus on cloud native software development
- in-depth knowledge of agile process and principles
- german on a conversational level.
What’s in it for you?
- working on a new product with end-to-end responsibility; from design of the solution, proof of concept of technologies, to delivery, as well as improvement of the product
- participate in the evolution of the system architecture
- a pleasant work environment, dedicated and motivated team
- work-life balance and flexible working hours.
If the position sounds appealing to you, please send us your resume in English via APPLICATION LINK until Thursday, 27th of February 2020. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be processed with highest confidentiality guaranteed.
Others search. We find.
SMART GROUP RECRUITMENT d.o.o. ima dozvolu za posredovanje pri zapošljavanju
Klasa: UP/I-102-02/09-04/11, ur.br.: 526-08-02-03/2-09-6
Na objavljeni natječaj mogu se prijaviti osobe oba spola.
SMART GROUP RECRUITMENT d.o.o.
Heinzelova ulica 70/4
T +385 1 2092 222
F +385 1 2092 220