FOREO is a wildly innovative brand of 3000+ revolutionaries who opt for bold instead of boring every time. Our Swedish beauty-tech co. is forever hungry for something new—whether it’s a groundbreaking high-tech beauty product or an unorthodox way to work smarter. If breaking molds and challenging standards is your thing, check out our jobs page at foreo.talentlyft.com/#home to see what’s available.
Retail Designer (3D Designer) in FOREO uses technical design skills to promote the brand image and products at the point of sale. The goal is to increase sales, get buyer’s attention and provide an excellent in-store experience.
- Work as part of the Trade Marketing team to provide retail design solutions for the points of sale
- Collaborate with internal teams to define visual interface requirements according to customer experience
- Responsible for designing the retail space, furniture, displays and providing technical drawings
- Design pop-ups, trade show booths, event spaces, and similar activations
- Develop, position and maintain premium brand image through product presentation, branding and visual merchandising at the POS
- Work closely with Sourcing team to research, develop and source materials according to concept design requirements, as well as suppliers to execute construction work based on brand requirements
- Develop store-related props and display accessories
- Present rough drafts to key stakeholders to gain approval
- Act in alignment to the organization’s culture, products, image, and target market
- Monitor costs and work within budget
- Brainstorm new ideas, layouts, and graphics
- Keep up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices
- All other activities according to Supervisor request in behalf of job position requirements
- Minimum bachelor's degree (design, art or similar)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the same or similar key job activities
- Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD and other 3D computer design programs (Sketchup, Maya, or other)
- Experience in interior design as a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent in English
- Interested in art and design
- You will work for a global beauty and wellbeing brand that is the fastest growing in its industry
- You will be encouraged to bring fresh ideas to the table and experiment daily
- You will become part of a highly skilled and experienced international team
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing and stimulating environment
- You will have the possibility to grow and have the opportunity to take the most optimal roles and responsibilities in a fast-growing environment
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your CV in English
via APPLICATION LINK.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.