Lelo is hiring - Trade Marketing Analyst (m/f)
ABOUT US: LELO
Everyone should be able to enjoy the intimate, personal pleasure to its fullest limits. It’s a universal human right, one that deserves respect, support and protection. That was the reason LELO was founded back in 2003, as a Swedish luxury brand that aimed to transform an entire industry. For more than 15 years since, LELO has created the most iconic designs on the market, taking the purest pleasure and placing it seductively in the palm of your hand.
Intimina is a Swedish brand that offers the first and only range of products dedicated exclusively to all aspects of women’s intimate health. Our mission is to provide a comprehensive collection of products and information for women at every stage of life, from the first menstruation to beyond menopause.
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY:
As a Data & Business Analyst, you will be responsible for creating and developing an automated report system that will provide insights into the business. You will feed information and will propose actions to take to stakeholders to increase profits, efficiency, and priorities.
Expected to have full understanding and insights on all the areas of the business related to KAs and products sales matrix, as well as to support Sales Managers in local markets to forecast and analyze their sales initiatives and campaigns.
Focused mainly on the EMEA Region, this position is situated in our Global Office, located in Zagreb, Croatia. We offer a multicultural, high pace working environment. Get in touch if you wish to find out more about bringing a new dimension to the sex-lives of millions.
BASIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop automatic reports & deliver actionable customer and product insights for different global stakeholders within the company by analyzing large customer and product data sets.
- Articulate business questions and use data to arrive at an answer, and translate analysis results into business recommendations. Both from the B2B customers to the global product portfolio.
- Support EMEA Sales Managers to understand their market performances. Their sales numbers (campaigns, customers, products, categories…) and identify opportunities for improvements to increase profits and efficiency within the markets and KAs.
- Offer them support to evaluate business opportunities and initiatives before and after the projects have concluded.
- Analyze and evaluate current pricing structure on both wholesale prices, KAs and products in the different markets and channels, on a global scale.
- EMEA Data & Business Analyst role is within the EMEA Sales Department and reports directly to the Trade Marketing Manager, cooperating and communicating horizontally with Sales and Marketing Managers including our colleagues at Shanghai, San Francisco, and Australia offices.
- Excellent analytical qualities, accustomed to working with numbers and an expert in spreadsheets (Excel and/or Google Sheets).
- Experience in extraction, treatment and data management.
- Proactive, autonomous and detail-oriented with strong project management skills.
- Strong communication skills and ability to synthesize big information and data into precise actions and plans.
- Our ideal candidate would have completed higher education, preferably with a high quantitative component (Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, etc) and / or business.
- 3-5 years of experience in positions with similar responsibilities (treatment and handling of information, analysis, etc.)
- Fluent English speaker. Job duties are English-based.
- French, Spanish, Italian or German language is a plus.
If this sounds like you, send your motivation letter and CV in English via this link.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.