Lelo is hiring - Trade Marketing Specialist (m/f)
ABOUT US: LELO
Everyone should be able to enjoy the intimate, personal pleasure to its fullest limits. It’s a universal human right, one that deserves respect, support and protection. That was the reason LELO was founded back in 2003, as a Swedish luxury brand that aimed to transform an entire industry. For more than 15 years since, LELO has created the most iconic designs on the market, taking the purest pleasure and placing it seductively in the palm of your hand.
Intimina is a Swedish brand that offers the first and only range of products dedicated exclusively to all aspects of women’s intimate health. Our mission is to provide a comprehensive collection of products and information for women at every stage of life, from the first menstruation to beyond menopause.
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY:
As a Trade Marketing Specialist, you will have a key role in all LELO and INTIMINA product launches and B2B Campaigns working alongside talented designers, copywriters, and marketing specialists.
Focused on the EMEA Region, this position is situated in our Global Office, located in Zagreb, Croatia. We offer a multicultural, high pace working environment. Get in touch if you wish to find out more about bringing a new dimension to the sex-lives of millions.
BASIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creativity is one of the most essential skills - Come up with ideas, concepts - and follow through on those projects from beginning to end - to increase sales and have a bigger and better presence in B&M and online stores.
- Develop B2B campaigns and initiatives in EMEA Region, while working closely with the Trade Marketing Manager and Sales Managers from the different regions to implement them.
- Analyze and keep track of product and POSM portfolio, identifying new initiatives and streamlining resources to benefit both online and B&M sales. Work with NPD Team and Sourcing to develop new materials.
- Support on the organization, planning, and execution of Trade Fairs in EMEA.
- B2B Newsletters: Manage and lead the Global B2B mailing lists via Mailchimp send-outs.
- Undergo continuous research on Adult Industry trends and competitor analysis.
- Lead a wide range of projects from implementing new digital marketing strategies to preparing training materials for retailers and sales managers within the organization.
- The Trade Marketing Specialist role is within the EMEA Sales Department and reports directly to the Trade Marketing Manager, cooperating and communicating horizontally with Sales Managers, and Marketing, Creative and Communication teams across the organization, including our colleagues at Shanghai, San Francisco, and Australia offices.
- Quick-thinker, practical problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently, no back-seat team candidates.
- Great analytical, strategic and organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- A genuine passion for building a brand, and increasing its global value.
- Interest in sales and commercial aspects of the business.
- Strong communication skills and a proactive character.
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree from an accredited college or university in marketing, business, communications or related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years of marketing or business experience.
- Online sales and/or online marketing experience is a plus.
- Fluent English speaker. Job duties are English-based.
- French, Spanish, Italian or German language is a plus.
If this sounds like you, send your motivation letter and CV in English via this link.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.