Trikoder, part of Styria Digital Marketplaces, is one of the leading Croatian software development companies specialized in the custom development of complex online systems with custom business logic, high performance and traffic. Our current Trikoder team consists of 60 experts in different fields like back-end, front-end, mobile, design and data science. In our 11 years, we have built many outstanding professionals, we have created know-how and high standards resulting in many foreign projects, as well as continuous long-term cooperation with domestic clients. Njuškalo is currently our main and biggest project.
To satisfy the growing needs of Njuškalo platform, we are in search for additional developers. There are many challenges that await you: further internationalization of our platform (currently our platform runs in Croatia and Slovenia), implementation of many new functionalities (e.g. reviews of sellers), improving and expanding current features (e.g. photo recognition), ... And you can solve such challenges with support and mentorship of our tried and tested seniors.
If you find our story interesting, contact us! We will be more than glad to hear more about you and to share more details about the position of Back-end developer in Trikoder!
- collaboration with colleagues working on the project, both technical and business oriented
- collaboration with team members to deliver software increments with emphasis on quality
- participation in brainstorming sessions with development team to come up with the best technical solution for the problem
- working with a team on delivering quality code solutions while following good project practices such as writing automated tests and clean architecture to name a few
- participation in continuous education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members
- knowledge of OOP in software development
- knowledge of PHP programming language
- knowledge of SQL and RDBMS databases
- continuous desire to learn and improve
Bonus points for:
- experience with Symfony PHP framework and its components, as well as knowledge of PHP development tools (package managers like Composer) and development of RESTful APIs
- experience with Elasticsearch, Redis, Beanstalk or JSON:API specification
- experience with Scrum or some related framework
What do we offer?
- salary for mid developer in range from 16.000 kn to 21.500 kn (brutto I)
- opportunity for knowledge sharing through regular internal meetups (every Monday)
- structured onboarding and mentorship for new employees
- culture that actively contributes to dev community with open source projects and hosting meet-ups
- opportunity to work with the latest technologies across a variety of platforms
- friendly, innovative and open-minded culture
- relaxed atmosphere and flexibile work time with occasional remote work possibilities
- day off on your birthday :)
- benefits for young parents (financial support), 2-month paid leave for fathers
- co-financed Multisport card
- yearly health checks
- education plan based on your competencies
- new offices with free coffee and refreshments :)