Deputy Store Manager (m/f) - Zadar
Eurospin is an Italian discount store chain specialized in sales of food products and everyday purchase. Their business network currently counts over 1150 stores in Italy and Slovenia and over 15.000 employees, with the aim of expanding to other countries in the region. What characterizes Eurospin is the fact that it is the only discount store chain in Europe to sell exclusively its own products. In fact, there are no classic brands in Eurospin stores that can be found in any other supermarkets, only products designed and carefully selected by the team of Eurospin experts through the network of selected partners.
Eurospin fosters personal and professional growth by developing the potential and aspirations of its employees. The company constantly engages in the development of its human resources by investing in training, so the energy and creativity of individuals finds full expression for the realization of their potential.
We are currently looking for a motivated, devoted and reliable person to join their welcoming and forward-thinking team.
- coordinating daily sales activities (e.g. sales processes, orders and payments)
- ensuring the visual identity is in line with the store’s standards, products and target market
- managing supplies and product availability
- proper receipt and storage of the goods
- coordinating and supervising the team
- motivating, training and supporting the team
- ensuring compliance with in-store security policies
- resolving all relevant staff and customers issues (complaints, complaints, etc.)
- maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
- ensuring adherence to all in-store work processes and procedures
- ensuring the store is clean, well-organized, and properly merchandised
- close collaboration with the Store Manager in running the store
- at least High School Diploma; preferably University Degree (Economy)
- PC and MS Office (Excel) skills are required
- FMCG experience is an advantage
- good knowledge of English
- knowledge of Italian is an asset, but is not a requirement
What’s in it for you?
- possibility to work in the start-up phase of the business in Croatia
- stable position within a well-established company in retail industry
- collaborative environment where skills and talents are nurtured
- continuous education and competency development
- stimulating compensation package
If you think you have the needed experience and expertise and would like to join Eurospin, then we are ready to meet you. Please send us your resume in English via APPLICATION LINK until Wednesday, the 1st of April 2020. All applications will be processed with the highest confidentiality guaranteed.
Others search. We find.
SMART GROUP RECRUITMENT d.o.o. ima dozvolu za posredovanje pri zapošljavanju
Klasa: UP/I-102-02/09-04/11, ur.br.: 526-08-02-03/2-09-6
Na objavljeni natječaj mogu se prijaviti osobe oba spola.
SMART GROUP RECRUITMENT d.o.o.
Heinzelova ulica 70/4
T +385 1 2092 222
F +385 1 2092 220