Mid level Web Developer - WordPress (m/f)
- Haydon Vietze Digital Services d.o.o.
- Adresa: Kačićeva ulica 6/A, 10000 Zagreb
- Web: https://joomla.team/en
We’re a full-service digital agency, based in Zagreb and Munich. Our focus is on CMS-based web development for clients based in Germany and the UK.
Over the past few years we've worked mainly with Joomla, however in 2020 we plan to rebrand, return to WordPress and begin to offer web application development.
Our company relocated from Germany to Croatia in 2017 and is currently in the process of moving to a larger office on Martićeva.
Opis poslaWe are looking for a mid-level WordPress Developer to join the team in our Zagreb office*.
The main tasks will include building and modifying WordPress/Joomla! websites, front-end UI interventions (HTML/JS/CSS), diagnosing and solving technical issues and configuring and adapting plugins/extensions.
As we return to WordPress over the coming year you will help prepare our team for this change, e.g. through adjustment of existing processes/tools, expert advice and ongoing training for other team members.
You will work closely with other members of our development team and be in frequent contact with our client team, who handle client communication, project management and requirement gathering.
*Given the circumstances our team is currently working from home office. Interviews for this position will take place via Skype, and for an initial period you will also work from home.
Required skills for this position:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Completely at home with HTML, CSS, JS, PHP and MySQL
- Expert knowledge of all aspects of WordPress
- Localising and enqueuing styles and scripts
- Proficient with the most popular WP plugins (e.g. Advanced Custom Fields, WooCommerce, Elementor, WPBakery Page Builder, WPML)
- Experience in creating plugins/widgets
- Strong spoken and written English
The perfect candidate will be:
- Ability to work well both in a team and independently
- Eager to help and guide other colleagues
- Well-organised, patient and communicative
- Enthusiastic and proactive, with a positive attitude
The following would also be of benefit:
- Experience working with Joomla!
- Project management experience
- Familiarity with Vue.js or Laravel
- Visual design skills/experience
- Knowledge of the German language
To apply, please send both your CV and a cover letter by 06.04.2020.
If possible, please also provide links to relevant projects or code you’ve worked on.
Potrebne godine iskustva:
Engleski (napredno), Njemački (prednost)
Apply for the position if you think you’d enjoy working in a multilingual work environment that is informal and friendly but also challenging and dynamic.
We’re a small company with plenty of opportunity to contribute your own ideas. The year ahead will be an exciting one for us, as we continue to grow and extend our service portfolio.
Although we’ve picked the worst possible time to move, our new office is bright and spacious and perfectly situated just across from the Hrvatska Narodna Banka.
Salary will depend on experience within the range of 8.000kn - 10.000kn (netto).
Stalni radni odnos
Od 8000 do 10000 kn
Podržavamo zapošljavanje osoba s invaliditetom
Podržavamo zapošljavanje stranih radnika