Electrical Project Manager (m/f)
- AA EURO CROATIA društvo s ograničenom odgovornošću za usluge
- Adresa: Savska cesta 32/IX, 10000 Zagreb
AA Euro Croatia is a member of AA Euro Group Ltd. We are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy operating globally. We recruit for jobs in Ireland and Europe across the Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Security, Finance & HR.
Opis poslaWe have been retained by a leading multi-disciplinary Engineering Services contractor to recruit an Electrical Project Manager, to be based in Limerick, covering ongoing projects across Europe.
In conjunction with your project team, you will be responsible for the execution of various stages of a project as follows:
- Arrange and chair handover of project from estimating department to construction team
- Liaise with OM in staffing of project
- Validate project and in doing so develop business plan, cost control system, cash flow and billable schedules, etc.
- As Project Manager you will be tasked with producing procurement plan, drawing / design plan, construction programme, s-curve and histogram
- Liaise with client and design team on procurement and engineering issues
- Develop project safety and quality plans
- Mobilise sub-contractors and labour in accordance with business plan
- Mobilise site establishment
Project Running Phase:
- Agree a training plan for staff and operatives particular to your site in conjunction with the OM
- Manage your site team in the effective day to day running of site activities
- Ensure compliance with programme, materials deliveries and engineering, quality and safety issues
- Attend meetings with Clients
- Hold weekly progress meetings with sub-contractors and ensure that safety and training are discussed
- Ensure effective cost and sales control in conjunction with Q.S
- Advise client in good time of current sales plan
- Ensure productivity at work face is measured on a weekly basis also maintain project progress control
- Submit monthly internal reports to the OM
- Ensure testing and commissioning is carried out in accordance with the Quality Plan
- Ensure final design audit (if applicable) is carried out by the EM
- Complete and certify all ‘life systems’ in good time for handover date
- Ensure all systems are demonstrated to Client and District Surveyor
- Handover O&M manual and record drawings
- Prepare final account with the QS, submit and agree with client in line with company objective
- Demobilise site team and establishment in conjunction with the OM
- Produce a project close-out report and submit to the OM
- Archive project
- Maintain contact with client for warranty period and thereafter when retention monies are collected
- Maintain a site / day book
- Attend and participate in monthly project managers meetings
- Develop your skills in line with agreed training plan
- Put forward idea’s for continuous improvement of company
- Maintain contact with your client base
- Maintain excellent working relationships with the client from project start up to project completion
- 3rd level qualification in Electrical Engineering, Building Services Engineering or Strong Trades background.
- Ideally 10+ years relevant experience in a similar role
- Experience working on large data centre/Pharmaceutical/Industrial project environments and largescale fast paces office fit outs working under main contractor
- Worked as the P.S.C.S. (main contractor)
- Detailed knowledge of the Project Manager role
- Detailed knowledge of Engineering
- Excellent understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental systems and procedures
- Ability to prioritise and allocate time according to priority
- Lead and motivate the team
- Manage performance: monitor, give feedback, and confront issues.
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to estimate
- Excellent in verbal and written English.
- The employer can provide employment only to candidates with EU citizenship
Please submit your application in English via application link.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Visoka stručna sprema, Magistar struke
Potrebne godine iskustva:
- Permanent position
- Competitive salary depending on qualifications plus package (accommodation, flights, transport and subsistence allowance)
- Opportunity to work with a skilled team of professionals
- Support in transition period
Stalni radni odnos