Vodnjan, FULL TIME
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally.
Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
WHY IS THIS ROLE IMPORTANT AT INFOBIP?
There is a lot of effort invested into running a company like ours. Stable environment and seamlessly running equipment is a foundation for everything we do. As an IT Technician, you will directly impact the way in which Infobip's offices run technology-wise.
What to expect:
- You provide user support regarding complete office IT infrastructure to all Infobip’s employees timely and efficiently.
- You find ways to apply new technology in order to improve the system.
- You contribute to brainstorming sessions in your work area and provide suggestions on how to improve the processes.
- You proactively share knowledge and help your colleagues, making time to support them.
You will have a chance to learn how to configure office networks, and how to connect the offices globally. You will maintain video conferencing equipment, standard office IT equipment, and many services influencing our colleagues' satisfaction.
- You have solid knowledge of Windows 10 operating systems.
- You understand computer systems and its components, can tell advantages and disadvantages of different models and recommend the right one for certain purposes.
- You wish to work on larger projects and in larger teams.
- You understand basic network protocols and internet communication.
- You have confidence in your English language skills, both spoken and written
- You are familiar with installation and troubleshooting of Windows 10 OS.
- Knowledge using a ticketing system or a project tracking software is a plus.
- You focus on user satisfaction and experience.
- You identify critical activities and assignments and adjust priorities when appropriate.
- You are detail-oriented and systematic in your approach, never giving up when you stumble upon a problem.
- You have the ability to rapidly adapt and work in a high-paced, multi-tasking environment.
Additional Information:Big and complex infrastructure – When we talk about a large system, we really mean it. We have datacentres all over the world, from Washington to Hong Kong, and they include around 300 physical and 2000+ virtual servers. We administrate 1000+ company laptops of different models and OS. Be a part of a system that is live 24/7 and generates traffic that measures in millions of messages every minute.
Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with strong impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Lots of opportunities for development; whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
Grow your knowledge – Learn as you go, starting from the internal education and onboarding from your colleagues, to our 3-day Dev conference, e-learning to attending conferences. Knowledge is for sharing, and learning is a path to growth.
Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, company library, organised sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!