Zagreb, FULL TIME
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through our platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200,000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
WHY IS THIS ROLE IMPORTANT AT INFOBIP?
During the last 10 years, we have rapidly grown from three brave founders into an international IT company. To achieve our mission of reaching every mobile user on the planet, it is essential to provide an exciting storytelling and narrative that will serve to create great visual appeal for our products, services and brand identity that fits the world’s largest communications network throughout digital media.
You know you’re doing a good job when you’re:
- A storyteller, first. Your job will be to engage the reader and motivate our audience to do something, such as buy or try a product or service.
- You may also write copy designed to convey valuable information about a brand, industry or a related problem that they might have
- Making a major contribution to our content, video and creative marketing teams by organizing the information in both marketing copy and video - scripts that is easy for the target audience to understand
- Working with the video and creative teams on interpreting creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive copy concepts
- An integral part of the team in creating stories for different types of videos and marketing copy
- Drive constant improvement in the contents’ quality and narrative
- Sharing best practices within multiple teams and across departments
What to expect:
- Research the technical properties of products. Determine what makes products and solutions appealing to consumers.
- Research competitors and keep abreast of market trends.
- Create and present storyboards of ideas.
- Develop unique, new concepts.
- Write copy for our website, ads, scripts for our videos and other forms of advertising.
- Understand the intentions and goals of Digital Marketing and Content teams, and translate their vision into words;
- Together with the Video Direction Lead, detail the story line in a way that accommodates key takeaways and the overall narrative structure;
- Provide scripts for all future narrative content (i.e. videos, scripted events, etc.);
- Collaborate with the production teams and help integrate the narrative content into illustration and video and other marketing materials;
- Explore different ideas and concepts for both the visual and verbal elements in tandem with the video and creative teams.
- Revise, edit, and proofread content as needed.
- Check copy for spelling and grammar errors.
- Collaborate closely with the team members who oversee the design of the narrative;
- Test, monitor and change advertising campaigns to change effectiveness.
- Ensure that all reference documents are up to date;
- Assist, when required, with any marketing needs that require writing;
- Excellent level of both written and spoken English
- Minimum three years of proven work experience as a copywriter
- Basic understanding of video fundamentals and processes is a plus
- Ability to collaborate, and respond to feedback/notes in a mature and timely manner
- Strong organizational skills, especially in time and resource management of complex projects that are global in nature
- Curiosity, sense of observation
- Great at creative problem solving
- Inspired by people, society and world in general
- Ability to thrive in collaborative, fast-paced team environments, and to operate with significant autonomy and discretion
Additional Information:Awesome clients – You can look forward to working with the likes of Vodafone, Whatsapp, Uber, BlaBlaCar and many more.
Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalisation.
Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities ... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!