& Access Manager
Zagreb, FULL TIME
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
WHY IS THIS ROLE IMPORTANT AT INFOBIP?
Every Infobip employee has access rights active based on their tasks, responsibilities, position and daily activities. Senior Identity and Access Manager is responsible for managing and assigning access rights for some of the most used services/tools our employees use in their daily work. In addition, the role includes responsibility to work with the organization in defining adequate security role for all positions in the organization, as well as expanding the scope of Identity and Access Management process implemented in Infobip.
Your role is to create and maintain user roles for various internal tools, maintain and evolve security object structure, keeping security related user data up-to-date, assist with user company administration, all while working with all parts of the organization and supporting a variety of development and management teams and flows.
What to expect:
- Plan and strategize on how to improve Identity and Access Management process in Infobip.
- Actively participating in a multifunctional team that is implementing Identity and Access Management solution.
- Assigning user rights to Infobip employees for various internal tools.
- Maintaining and improving security object/role structure using the principle of least privilege.
- Maintaining, expanding and utilizing Jira Service Desk for issuing requests to the team.
- Assigning rights to employees for Infobip companies on request.
- Prior experience in rolling out or expanding an Identity and Access Management process.
- Experience and technical knowledge of working with Identity and Access Management tools.
- Have strong deductive and analytical skills.
- Analytical approach to problem solving and suggesting improvements.
- Have strong sense of responsibility and persistency.
- Enthusiasm of learning new tools and keeping up-to-date with latest relevant technologies.
- Passion about Identity and Access Management as a discipline, continuously learning about new trends and best practices in the field.
- Understanding of different Single Sing On solutions (e.g. SAML, LDAP, Kerberos, …).
- Understanding of at least one programming language and how to connect/query/update/… it to different authentication and authorization solutions - (e.g. MS SQL, LDAP, …).
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
Additional Information:Big and complex infrastructure – When we talk about a large system, we really mean it. We have datacentres all over the world, from Washington to Hong Kong, and they include around 200 physical and 2000+ virtual servers. Be a part of a system that is live 24/7 and generates traffic that measures in millions of messages every minute.
Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with strong impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Lots of opportunities for development; whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
Grow your knowledge – Learn as you go, starting from the internal education and onboarding from your colleagues, to our 3-day Dev conference, e-learning to attending conferences. Knowledge is for sharing, and learning is a path to growth.
Compensation & Benefits – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, team buildings and other organised activities, company library, organised sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!