Zagreb, FULL TIME
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 50+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
WHY IS THIS ROLE IMPORTANT AT INFOBIP?
We’re looking for a Planning and Management Reporting Senior Specialist as part of our Finance Team, who will be accountable for supporting budgeting and forecasting processes, as well as implementing new models of analyzing and reporting.
Planning and Management Reporting Senior Specialist plays a crucial role in supporting all Finance Managers in making strategic company decisions. You will share the responsibility for driving the continuous success of Infobip while participating in major department projects.Tasks that you will work on will be operational and of high importance for Infobip.
What to expect:
- You work closely with the Finance Manager and /or Team Leader to ensure smooth operation of all finance matters
- Use your drive, experience and skills to support designing, building and improving controlling processes, tools and instruments
- Coordinate the budgeting and forecasting process by preparing, consolidating and analysing data and challenging business assumptions
- Design, develop and prepare management reports
- Driving business performance and profitability analysis with industry specific metrics
- Designing decision-making materials for management
- Supporting the design, development and implementation of ERP software in areas of finance and controlling
- Driving or supporting major department projects and take an active role in cross-functional teams to assist in driving quality improvements, processes, and initiatives
- Assisting, mentoring or guiding financial associates or analysts
- Degree in Finance, Economics or other equivalent degree
- You have already worked in an international company and you already have over 4 years’ experience in an accounting or finance department under your belt
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially in Excel (Advanced level)
- Written and spoken fluency in English is essential
- Excellent organisation skills
- You describe yourself as a detail-oriented person with great organizational skills and time management
- Able to work effectively within a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- You are not afraid to dig deeper and use your analytic approach to solve any financial issues that may occur
Additional Information:Learn as you grow – Starting from an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
Great environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health and pension benefits, travel allowances, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects… Talk about a balanced lifestyle!