ZAGREB/VODNJAN/RIJEKA/SPLIT FULL TIME
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through our platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 50+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200,000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
WHY IS THIS ROLE IMPORTANT AT INFOBIP?
During the last 10 years, we have rapidly grown from three brave founders into an international IT company. To achieve our mission of reaching every mobile user on the planet, it is essential to provide an exciting visual appeal and brand identity that fits the world’s largest communications network throughout digital media.
You know you’re doing a good job when you’re:
- Making a major contribution to our content and digital marketing teams by producing high quality visual concepts and motion videos, in coordination with the Video Direction Lead
- Creating animated video content for product explains and how-to's, as well as brand awareness and social media – a content that appeal to a wide variety of audiences
- Drive constant improvement in the video contents’ quality and creative innovation
- Sharing best practices within multiple teams and across departments
What to expect:
- Work Hand in Hand with the Animation & Video Team members to produce amazing animations.
- Contribute to pre-production meetings through creative concepts suggestions
- Design, develop and execute on-brand motion graphic treatments.
- Ability and efficiency in covering all aspects of a motion project.
- Ability to coordinate with external collaborators assets needed for a specific project.
- Has a strong focus in creating compelling compositions (framing, spacing and timing) to create animations that empower communication.
- Develop and utilize best-practice techniques and workflows.
- Encode, export, and manage final compositions, digital assets and project archives.
- Keep abreast of emerging technology, techniques, trends and styles from both a graphical and industry perspective. Sharing this knowledge in an effective and timely manner.
- A minimum of 3 years of proven work experience as a motion animator - supported by a portfolio and/or showreel
- Familiarity in both using typography and basic design principles in motion
- Great at creative problem solving
- Master of Adobe CC, including, but not limited to Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects
- Knowing Premiere Pro, Audition and animation for web workflow is a plus
- Excellent at producing shareable, digital-friendly content
- Knowledge of compression and formatting standards across multiple platforms
- Knowledge of online video distribution across social and other channels (YouTube)
- Strong organizational skills, especially in time and resource management
- Ability to manage multiple, complex projects that are global in nature under extremely tight deadlines.
- A great team player within marketing and other departments' stakeholders
- Ability to thrive in collaborative, fast-paced team environments, and to operate with significant autonomy and discretion.
Additional Information:Awesome clients – You can look forward to working with the likes of Vodafone, Whatsapp, Uber, BlaBlaCar and many more.
Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we - invest heavily in employee learning and development.
Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalisation.
Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities ... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!