HR Specialist (m/f)
- ORADIAN društvo s ograničenom odgovornošću za usluge i trgovinu
- Adresa: Andrije Hebranga 32, 10000 Zagreb
- Web: http://www.oradian.com
Oradian is a fin-tech company serving financial institutions in emerging markets. Oradian offers a core banking platform that is delivered as Software as a Service, allowing financial institutions to easily digitize their products and operations to scale efficiently. Our global community is made up of over 80 financial institutions in 12 countries serving several million end-clients.
Oradian is a dedicated team of experts and practitioners, from a unique combination of industries: fintech, banking, financial inclusion, and technology, who have joined to deliver best practice and technology solutions to support financial inclusion.
Opis poslaWe are looking for an HR Specialist (m/f) with a broad knowledge of human resources functions - from hiring to onboarding, to help us with our day to day management of HR operations, sourcing, attracting and evaluating qualified candidates for various positions and seniority levels.
A successful candidate has to cordial, attentive to detail, and prompt to act as liaisons between employees and managers.
If you have a passion for HR, are familiar with labor law and would love a challenge, this is the place to be.
- Assess applicants regarding position requirements, using the Applicant tracking system
- Understand market conditions for targeted sources and prepare distinct and effective recruiting approaches to those markets
- Sourcing of the candidates using a variety of sourcing channels/methods
- Develop and maintain a relationship with recruitment agencies/head-hunters globally
- Define the job position in a manner that is attractive to the job market
- Determine selection criteria
- Design job descriptions and interview questions for each position
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews
- Screen, interview, and Assess candidates: review resumes, cover letters, schedule interviews, and assess interview performance. Doing a reference check for the finalists
- Develop a relationship with prospective talents – past applicants and future potential candidates
- Forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual hiring needs by department
- Reporting on the hiring status
- Managing the onboarding process for new employees
- Working closely with hiring managers to understand hiring needs and the position requirements and expectations
- Preparing employment contracts
- Processing work permits and Visas
- Updating and maintaining employee documentation in HR software
- Assist with Onboarding and Offboarding Processes: pre-joining, orientation, feedback collection and analysis and continuously propose improvements
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in HR administration and Hiring Specialist/ Sourcing Specialist/ Recruiter or similar role
- Experience with Human Resources Management Software and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Familiarity using social networks and international job platforms to post job ads and source/interact with candidates
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer-centric approach, with the ability to positively interact at all levels of the organization at a global scale
- Strategic thinker with exceptional data analysis and analytical skills
- Strong business acumen, the ability to drive change initiatives, and excellent process orientation
- Showing creativity in problem-solving, resourcefulness, growth mindset, and resilience
- Ability to act as a change agent, to operate with urgency, and to challenge the status quo
- Business fluent in English
Viša stručna sprema, Stručni prvostupnik, Visoka stručna sprema
Potrebne godine iskustva:
Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet
Stalni radni odnos