Cenosco is a unique software company. We are a technical solution partner for engineering companies, developing tools in the field of asset integrity risk management, health, safety, environment and quality (HSEQ), geomatics engineering and statistical analysis.
With offices in the heart of The Hague (The Netherlands), Zagreb and Pula (Croatia) we built a diverse, multi-cultural team of enthusiastic, passionate, and driven people. We welcome creativity, initiative and fresh ideas and value work-life balance.
This position will offer the qualified candidate a great opportunity to work on new and exciting projects. Whether you have prior experience or not having the opportunity to join our team will be a great addition to your list of career accomplishments. If you meet the requirements of this position for a Software Tester and possess the ability to work in a team environment as well as independently please apply soon so that we can consider you for this great career opportunity.
Software Tester duties and responsibilities
- Analyzing users stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Provide timely solutions
- Apply quality engineering principals throughout the Agile product lifecycle
- Provide support and documentation
Software Tester requirements and qualifications
- 2 years of experience as a Software Tester or similar role
- Experience in data analysis and Selenium
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
What we offer
- Work in a fast-growing and engaging industry
- Dynamic workplaces (biking or standing behind your desk)
- 24 days of holidays
- Competitive salary and additional benefits (Birthday gift, Meal allowance, additional bonuses)
- A good cup of coffee or tea with a snack or fresh fruit available all day long
- Top-notch offices and equipment
- Team activities: sports, movie night, based all on your team preferences
We are an English speaking company, so please send your CV and application in English.
Don't hesitate to get in touch with us. Send application or give us a call +31 (0)70-3830023 (The Hague Office) +385 (52) 391179 (Pula Office). We look forward to hearing from you.
Cenosco is an equal opportunities employer and supports workforce diversity. All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and considered on the professional merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of nationality, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion or belief.