Cenosco is a unique software company. We are a technical solution partner for engineering companies, developing tools in the field of asset integrity risk management, health, safety, environment and quality (HSEQ), geomatics engineering and statistical analysis.
With offices in the heart of The Hague (The Netherlands), Zagreb and Pula (Croatia) we built a diverse, multi-cultural team of enthusiastic, passionate, and driven people. We welcome creativity, initiative and fresh ideas and value work-life balance.
We are looking for an experienced Database Developer to join our team! As a Database Developer our company, you will be responsible for designing, testing, planning, implementing, protecting, operating, managing and maintaining our company's databases.
- Provide guidance and support to Application Developers
- Assist with schema design and SQL query tuning
- Install, tune, implement and upgrade DBMS installations
- Write and deploy SQL patches
- Upgrade and improve application schema and data upgrades
- Process work accurately and in a timely manner
- Pay attention to detail at all times
- Proactively and regularly make recommendations for system improvements
- Collate, prepare and present statistical information for internal and external use
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related information technology field
- Experience with programming languages such as PL/SQL coding
- Easily design and implement a business process into functional and efficient code
- Implement and manage company data management practices and policies
- Experience in administering, managing and tuning databases
- Experience with SQL Server, Oracle RAC or MySQL
- Experience with big data and data warehousing is a plus
- Good understanding of data and schema standards and concepts
- Good understanding of database design, implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
What we offer
- Work in a fast-growing and engaging industry
- Dynamic workplaces (biking or standing behind your desk)
- 24 days of holidays
- Competitive salary and additional benefits (Birthday gift, Meal allowance, additional bonuses)
- A good cup of coffee or tea with a snack or fresh fruit available all day long
- Top-notch offices and equipment
- Team activities: sports, movie night and more to come
We are an English speaking company, so please send your CV and application in English.
Don't hesitate to get in touch with us. Send application or give us a call +31 (0)70-3830023 (The Hague Office) +385 (52) 391179 (Pula Office). We look forward to hearing from you.
Cenosco is an equal opportunities employer and supports workforce diversity. All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and considered on the professional merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of nationality, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion or belief.