Front End Developer (m/f)
- AA EURO CROATIA društvo s ograničenom odgovornošću za usluge
- Adresa: Savska cesta 32/IX, 10000 Zagreb
AA Euro Croatia is a member of AA Euro Group Ltd. We are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy operating globally. We recruit for jobs in Ireland and Europe across the Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Security, Finance & HR.
Opis poslaWe have been retained by a market leading multinational medical technology company to recruit a Front End Developer – WebGL initially on a day rate basis with potential for a permanent role in 6 months. You will be part of a dynamic team with a responsibility to develop an interactive 3D web application using WebGL graphic libraries.
- Develop an interactive 3D web application using WebGL graphic libraries such as Three.js, Babylon.js, Paraview, etc.
- Lead and drive the design and development of user interface, 3D object collision detection and space fill algorithms
- Work on DevOps stack including Jenkins, JFrog, GitLab, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible etc.
- Support any development activities such as user story creation, requirements delivery, software architecture, software design, unit tests and informal testing
- As part of a team, maintain continuous integration and continuous development pipeline to build and test application automatically on prem or Azure platform
- Execute daily scrums with given design requirements with wire-framing, flow charts, and geometrical algorithms
- Experience with WebGL Library such as Three.js, Babylon.js or any equivalent.
- Strong understanding of 3D Math
- Familiarity with 3D Graphics API such as OpenGL or Direct3D
- Experience with 3D Collision and 3D Animation
- Experience with client-side technologies such as ReactJS/React Native or Angular/AngularJS.
- Experience with server-side frameworks such as NodeJS/Express, Flask, Django, Rails, or Spring
- Any SQL or NoSQL databases experience such as Postgres/PostGIS, SQLite, MySQL, ElasticSearch,MongoDB, or Redis
- Clean code development skill with source code management tools
- Excellent in verbal and written English
- The employer can provide employment only to candidates with EU citizenship
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.
- Potential for a permanent role in 6 months
- Salary range of €300 - €400 per day depending on qualifications
- The payments are issued on weekly basis
- Opportunity to work with a skilled team of professionals
Na određeno vrijeme, Stalni radni odnos
Od 300 do 400 EUR
Zagreb i Zagrebačka Krapinsko-zagorska Sisačko-moslavačka Karlovačka Varaždinska Koprivničko-križevačka Bjelovarsko-bilogorska Primorsko-goranska Ličko-senjska Virovitičko-podravska Požeško-slavonska Brodsko-posavska Zadarska Osječko-baranjska Šibensko-kninska Vukovarsko-srijemska Splitsko-dalmatinska Istarska Dubrovačko-neretvanska Međimurska Inozemstvo