Scrum Master (m/f)
Our hearts beat for digital, for varied projects and a steep learning curve. As a part of the IBM iX network, we work with our technology partners to realise digital platforms for the most diverse industries, always while looking ahead to the future. The best part of it? Solid teams! User experience, back-end and testing experts work together in scrum teams and learn from each other. Do you want to join?
- You coach, develop and support one or more cross-functional teams.
- You recognise and moderate conflicts within the teams and encourage creative input when looking for solutions.
- You promote self-organising teamwork and ensure that sprint goals are reached.
- Make the benefit of working with Scrum visible to the team/client.
- You issue reports, interpret them correctly and communicate them in a way that is understandable for all team members.
- You recognise impediments and take steps to resolve them, coordinating any necessary measures.
- You drive suitable measures for the further development of agile working practices within the organisation.
- You have at least 2 years of practical experience as Scrum Master or Team Coach in an agile working environment.
- Ideally you have scrum master certification (CSM, PSM).
- You have a strong character, excellent communication and moderation skills as well as the ability to assert yourself.
- You demonstrate excellent organisational talent, a structured way of working and good problem-solving skills (team, goals, customer).
- You have very good German and English language skills in communication and documentation.
- A confident manner and the ability to work independently in a team round off your structured approach to work.
In order to bring our visionary ideas to life, we need high-flyers from a wide variety of fields who can cope with fast-paced digital expansion. Our ecx.io Academy supports this in combination with various offers for our employees.
Your perspectiveWith us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our ecx.io Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities.
Susanne "Sissi" Kistner
HR Business Partner
ecx.io croatia d.o.o.
Kapucinski trg 5
(ZABA building, 3. floor)
Location: Zagreb, Varaždin