Adecco is the world's leading provider of HR solutions. With more than 33,000 FTE employees and a network of over 5,500 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, we offer a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with well over 100,000 clients every day.
For the needs of our client, company Vetropack, one of the leading European manufacturers of packaging glass for food and beverage products, with over 3300 employees, and operating glass plants in Switzerland, Austria, the Czech Republic, Croatia, Slovakia, Ukraine and Italy, we are looking for a reliable, competent, ambitious and energetic addition to their team, to lead the recycling and raw material purchasing across our markets.
Key aspects of this include the coordination of interdisciplinary teams tasked with development and implementing group wide measures and the strategic management of groups of raw materials used for glass manufacturing. We are looking for a:
Lead Buyer for Raw Materials and Recyclables (m/f)
- Project management regarding specific groups of cullet, materials and/or types of raw materials
- Analyzing needs and functional requirements
- Systematically developing measures aimed at optimizing costs and implementing them
- Issuance of tender according to the tender schedule, conduct negotiations and design contracts for Recycling/Cullet & Raw Material
- Market research and benchmarking studies
- Supervising the process of defining and implementing group wide standards
- Further developing and cultivating supplier management
- Periodic reporting including keeping track of key figures and the achievement of targets
- Lead in tender issuance and negotiations
- University degree in commercial engineering, chemistry or any other related field, Master's degree nice to have
- More than 5 years industrial experience, ideally in similar function
- Project management experience in international procurement markets
- Good written and verbal communicator in local language, with fluency in English, German is a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-motivator able to work independently, and in international teams (cross-functional and multicultural). Must be a confident team player who enjoys collaboration
- Tenacious and consistent working approach, hands-on, eager to deliver results, organized and business growth oriented
- Prepared to travel up to 20%
If you are looking for a career in an international company which offers great learning possibilities and further self improvement and your profile meets the above mentioned requirements, please send us your CV in English language via application link no later than July 6th 2020.
Adecco Hrvatska d.o.o. ishodilo je dozvolu za obavljanje djelatnosti u svezi sa zapošljavanjem Ministarstva gospodarstva, rada i poduzetništva klasa: UP/I-102-02/20-03/13 od 13.02.2020.