IT Audit Consultant (m/f)
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
You are ready to invest in your career.
You are interested in IT audit, assurance and compliance, e-business, ERP services, information technology.
You are able to work independently and also in a team with stress resilience.
You find diligence, punctuality and systematic approach as one of your advantages.
In Deloitte Audit and Assurance practice we know that to be a world-class organization it is essential to boast world-class talent, steadfast team players, analytical thinkers, and future leaders.
Exciting tasks await you…
- Learning and understanding client accounting and operating procedures and systems of internal control
- Performing audit procedures and client IT environment assessment
- Assessing, analyzing, testing and evaluation of IT controls
- Understanding of business processes and internal control environment of our clients, focusing on information technology
- Performing testing of effectiveness of implemented automated internal controls
- Testing and analyzing of clients’ big data relevant to the audit and key business processes
- Evaluation of information systems’ functionalities and capabilities
- Preparing documentation used for performed procedures
- Use of technology-based tools or methodologies to support reviewing, designing, and/or implementing of products and services
- Understanding clients’ business environment and basic risk management approaches
- University education (Master's degree), 5th year student close to graduation or recent graduate - in IT and Computer Science, Mathematics and similar, Economics (Accounting or Finance)
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in IT audit, Information Security, Information Compliance or similar
- Willingness to travel for out-of-town engagements
Your background makes you ideal for this role…
- Advanced MS Office knowledge (MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word)
- Knowledge related to Internal controls, Information technologies, Information systems, Accounting is an advantage
- Ability to work independently and also in a team with stress resilience
- Diligence, punctuality, a systematic responsible approach
- Willingness to invest time in one’s own knowledge and competencies
- Strong academic credentials - ECTS 300 - advantage
- Fluent in English and Croatian spoken and written, good knowledge of German is an advantage
- Relevant certifications (CISA, ISO27001) – advantage
What we offer…
We will do our best to help you become one of the best. You will have 2 levels of support, Buddy and Coach. Buddy will be your support in the first days and will help you accommodate, usually someone who is at your position. Coach will guide you through your career, usually manager and above position.
But, besides that you will also get:
- Excellent opportunities for personal and professional development
- Chance to work in a dynamic international environment
- Extensive training in both core competencies and soft skills
Send your CV via application link.
The opportunity will remain open till July 6, 2020.
Target start date: September 2020
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
© 2020 Deloitte Croatia