Our client, Aminolabs Atlantic has the expertise, the technology and the drive to make you and your customers perform better. With their innovative and customer-oriented approach, Aminolabs designs concepts and products that fit you and help you make a difference in healthy snacking and active nutrition. For their office in Zagreb, we are currently looking for an:
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Post incoming invoices and accruals.
- Takes care of outbound invoices.
- Takes care of inventory and monthly adjustments to the merchandise and entry program.
- Takes care of cash register, monitor, calculate and book travel orders.
- Check the accuracy of journal entries including salary journal, to ensure that the general ledger is accurate and complete.
- Check all VAT posting, submit VAT reports, communicate with tax authorities.
- Intercompany reconciliation.
- Send dunning notifications for outstanding invoices.
- Takes care of payment transactions - payment of the supplier according to the maturity review and salary payments, reconciling bank accounts.
- Providing all supporting documents for external audit.
- Be familiar with all processes in accounting and existing postings schemes.
- Support setting new processes in SAP and new schemes of postings for all purpose.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Responsible for following local regulations and all taxation matters.
- Support controlling in combining information’s and preparing reports.
- Knowledge of German language is an advantage.
- Knowledge of English language is a must.
- Experience in accounting for at least 2 years.
- Master’s Degree in Economics.
- Advance use of MS Office, experience in working in SAP is an advantage.
- An open and communicative person, a team player.
- High level of integrity in work.
Ukoliko ste se prepoznali u gore traženom profilu i želite razvijati svoju karijeru u poticajnoj i profesionalnoj radnoj okolini pošaljite nam svoj životopis najkasnije do 10.07.2020. godine putem linka za prijavu.
Adecco Hrvatska d.o.o. ishodilo je dozvolu za obavljanje djelatnosti u svezi sa zapošljavanjem Ministarstva gospodarstva, rada i poduzetništva klasa: UP/I-102-02/20-03/13 od 13.02.2020.