Are you a launch manager with 5+ years of relevant experience and ideally knowledge of the anti-infective injectable generics business?
In this position, you will be part of Xellia Pharmaceuticals’ Global Launch Office, where you get to manage various number of launches of injectable anti-infective generics and innovative products, developed and manufactured by Xellia Pharmaceuticals or CMOs, into the global market (US, Asia, EU, ROW) either via B2B (business to business) and B2i (business to institution) commercial channels. Xellia Pharmaceuticals has ambitious growth plans and with that comes increasing number of launches, wherefore the Global Launch Office is expanding. The team is part of the R&D and Strategic Projects department, managed by the Director of Global Launch Office.
Successful product launches require skillful management and coordination across numerous stakeholders. You will be responsible for launches which includes detailed planning and coordination with various key stakeholders both internally and externally, seeing through the actual launch and monitoring post launch performance while ensuring a thorough hand over to operations, ensuring business continuity, be it via the B2B or B2i commercial channel. Your key stakeholders will be placed in several locations around the world and in different functions: Commercial, Marketing, Regulatory Affairs, R&D, Strategic Projects, Operations, Manufacturing, Quality, Planning, Business development, Portfolio etc.
- Ensuring successful launch execution from beginning of project to hand over to operations, of Xellia produced products or at CMOs
- Ensuring successful coordination amongst various internal departments worldwide and with external customers
- Continuous tracking and reporting of project progress, including clear overview of critical path and risks, including remediation actions
- Securing proactive project management, stakeholder management and project communication
- Excellent stakeholder management across all levels
Join a global business function and grow
As you step into a global organization, you collaborate closely with your colleagues in other departments and at Xellia´s other manufacturing locations, which will possibly entail some traveling.
You will be given the opportunity to deliver tangible results with high impact by managing cross-functional and international launches and an opportunity to grow, working in an international well-funded company with a focused growth strategy. Furthermore, you will be part of an open, honest and energetic team.
A dynamic coordinator with personal drive
To succeed in this position, you are capable of juggling several tasks at once and have a reputation of being one step ahead, handling issues pro-actively and adjust as you go, striving for optimal results while maintaining a positive attitude. Moreover, you have:
- A technical background, master’s degree or similar, preferably within operations/supply chain management, engineering, or pharmaceutical degree
- Previous experience (5 years or more) on similar position
- Good knowledge of the generic industry (ideally anti- infective) principles and dynamics
- Good stakeholder management skills in a multicultural environment
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of product supply chain dynamics and quality requirements in the pharmaceutical industry, including regulatory and GMP requirements
- English at business level, other languages are a plus
- competitive compensation package
- challenging job in a fast-growing international pharmaceutical company
- "Scandinavian style" - working atmosphere
In this role you will be given the freedom to handle a wide variety of tasks in interaction with a large part of the organization & external partners. But also in more general terms, Xellia offers an exciting opportunity to contribute and grow. We are large enough to drive change, yet small enough to depend on each single individual in our organization. We have a flat structure, a friendly culture, and a strong will to win.
To apply for this position, please send your English CV and application letter only via the application link no later than August 14th 2020.
Please note that only candidates who match the required criteria will be contacted for further selection process.