Why we work at CIAL Dun&Bradstreet:
CIAL is the Latin American partner of Dun & Bradstreet’s extensive World Wide Network, which enables millions of businesses around the world to make confident decisions with reliable and accessible information. With a presence in 43 countries in Latin America and the Caribbean, as well as data & engineering teams in Zagreb and Tel Aviv, we’re committed to the long-term economic success of the region and its businesses. Our team empowers Latin American companies of all sizes to grow, manage their customers and suppliers, and operate successfully in increasingly transparent, modern economies.
We are at a transformational moment in our company's history. Built on top of 179 years of experience, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation, and growth. If you're looking to join an international team and make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
UI/UX designer (m/f)
Job description:At CIAL Dun&Bradstreet, we are looking for a UI/UX designer to help us turn our products into easy-to-use, yet powerful, products for our clients and our internal tools.
UI/UX designers responsibilities include, in close collaboration with product managers and senior designers, gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements, and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools, as well as strong HTML and CSS background. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we would like to meet you.
You will create both functional and appealing features that address our clients' needs, help us optimize internal workflows, and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in close collaboration with product managers, senior designers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements (menus, tabs, widgets, etc.)
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. InVision, Sketch)
- Great HTML and CSS skills
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- Language requirements: English fluency is mandatory, Spanish and Portuguese a plus
What we offer:
- A truly competitive salary based on experience
- Challenging work that makes a difference
- Great team environment
The position offered will be held at CIAL Dun&Bradstreet, Research & Development Center in Zagreb, Croatia