Why we work at CIAL Dun&Bradstreet:
CIAL is the Latin American partner of Dun & Bradstreet’s extensive World Wide Network, which enables millions of businesses around the world to make confident decisions with reliable and accessible information. With a presence in 43 countries in Latin America and the Caribbean, as well as data & engineering teams in Zagreb and Tel Aviv, we’re committed to the long-term economic success of the region and its businesses. Our team empowers Latin American companies of all sizes to grow, manage their customers and suppliers, and operate successfully in increasingly transparent, modern economies.
We are at a transformational moment in our company's history. Built on top of 179 years of experience, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation, and growth. If you're looking to join an international team and make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Data scientist (m/f)
Job description:At CIAL Dun&Bradstreet, we are looking for a data scientist to help us turn our data efforts into easy-to-use, yet powerful, products for our clients and our internal use.
Data scientist responsibilities include, in close collaboration with data engineering, developing analytical models on top of our data, including mathematical models which produce scores based on input data. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with mathematical modeling, numerical analysis, and data engineering with Python (including Machine Learning). If you have a professional ambition to work on hard challenges, we would like to meet you.
You will create both functional and appealing features that address our clients' needs, help us optimize internal workflows, and help us grow our customer base.
- Developing mathematical models, based on requirements and data at hand, which estimate quantitative behavior
- Data engineering to transform the data in order to be used for models
- Data analytics and visualization
- Meeting both technical and client needs
- Proven work experience as a data scientist or engineer
- Proficiency in Python (and Jupyter Notebooks)
- Proficiency with ETL/ELT workflows
- Familiarity with PostgreSQL and MongoDB
- Good documentation writing skills
- Good time-management skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Degree in Mathematics or Physics
- Language requirements: English fluency is mandatory, Spanish and Portuguese a plus
What we offer:
- A truly competitive salary based on experience
- Challenging work that makes a difference
- Great team environment
The position offered will be held at CIAL Dun&Bradstreet, Research & Development Center in Zagreb, Croatia