Why we work at CIAL Dun&Bradstreet:
CIAL is the Latin American partner of Dun & Bradstreet’s extensive World Wide Network, which enables millions of businesses around the world to make confident decisions with reliable and accessible information. With a presence in 43 countries in Latin America and the Caribbean, as well as data & engineering teams in Zagreb and Tel Aviv, we’re committed to the long-term economic success of the region and its businesses. Our team empowers Latin American companies of all sizes to grow, manage their customers and suppliers, and operate successfully in increasingly transparent, modern economies.
We are at a transformational moment in our company's history. Built on top of 179 years of experience, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation, and growth. If you're looking to join an international team and make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Scrum master / documentation & QA (m/f)
Job description:At CIAL Dun&Bradstreet's research & development center in Zagreb, Croatia, we are looking for a person to lead our agile practices and principles in our teams, and as well lead documentation and QA practices to deliver high quality products and services to our customers.
Your responsibilities include, in close collaboration with engineering coordinator and project managers, guiding and coaching development team on how to use agile practices and principles, get the team to a high performing level through those techniques, and to document processes and see through QA before our products and services get out in-front of customers. If you have a professional ambition to work on hard challenges and in an ambitious and international team, we would like to meet you.
You will have a high impact on both functional and appealing features that address our clients' needs, help us optimize internal workflows, and help us grow our throughput.
- Guide and coach development team on how to use agile practices and principle to deliver high quality products and services
- Get the team to a high performing level by recognizing areas of strength and improvement and employing appropriate coaching techniques in time management
- Responsible for ensuring scrum is understood with development and project management team, and that both sides adhere to scrum theory, practice, and guidelines
- Coach development team in self-organization, cross-functional skillset, domain knowledge, and effective communication
- Work with the development team and internal and external stakeholders to set realistic goals and see them through the development
- Facilitate and drive scrum events with developers and stakeholders: Sprint planning, daily scrum, sprint review, and sprint retrospective
- Ensure proper communication between developers and stakeholders during sprints
- Documenting and communicating efforts for keeping track of timelines and project statuses for both stakeholders and developers alike
- Internal QA reviews of development output compared to expected and agreed-upon requirements with stakeholders for an ongoing sprint
- Proven work experience as a scrum master
- Good documentation writing skills
- Good time-management skills
- Attention to detail
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Language requirements: English fluency is mandatory, Spanish and Portuguese a plus
What we offer:
- A truly competitive salary based on experience
- Challenging work that makes a difference
- Great team environment
The position offered will be held at CIAL Dun&Bradstreet, Research & Development Center in Zagreb, Croatia