Senior Android Developer (m/f)
Work Location: Zagreb
Who we are
A fast-growing technology driven company operating its international business from offices in Zagreb, Prague and Dubai.
CircleBlue is a pioneer and leading provider of complex Android ECR applications currently rebuilding its core product and expanding product portfolio on a verge of fintech and online.
Working through strategic partnerships with major telecommunication and banking companies, CircleBlue applications are a daily bread-and-butter of tens of thousands customers in EMEA region.
We expand the Team
Due to the increasing demand for our products among our business partners in countries around the world, we are looking for motivated software developers who desire to offer and/or gain experience in working on payments, engineering and fin-tech solutions.
Join us and experience reshaping of startup into relevant international business and help our product to cope with the increasing requirements and scaling it even further.
Technologies we work with: Java, Kotlin, Android, MongoDB, Kafka, Docker, Python, Linux and many more.
- Building advanced applications for Android platform
- Working with cross-functional teams to define and introduce new features
- Analyzing requirements, designing of processes and its implementation
- Testing code for usability, reliability and its quality assurance
- Improving application performance
- Creating and maintaining product documentation
- Knowledge-sharing with the rest of the team
- Close cooperation with project teams and outsourcing partners
- University degree in fields of IT technologies, SW development skills or related
- Minimum of 5 years relevant working experience
- Good knowledge of Android
- Strong knowledge of Kotlin and Java programming languages
- Knowledge of Android design principles and sense for UI/UX
- Very good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- High motivation and ability to learn a lot, learn fast and embrace a challenge to become an expert for our SW products
- Ability to take responsibility for the task realization and quality assurance
- A team-player ready to cooperate as part of the international group
You will get plus points for having:
- Published an application to google play
- Experience in working within payment/fintech industry
- Knowledge of programming patterns
- Front-end and/or Back-end programming experience
- Experience with web services (REST, SOAP)
- Knowledge of microservice principles
- Understanding of agile and iterative development lifecycles
- Good use-case/feature/task estimation skills
- Good understanding of best practices in software development
- Mentoring, gaining valuable experience
- Flexible working environment
- A friendly working atmosphere
- Working in an international environment, occasional business-trips
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Recognized and rewarded work results
- Free lunch and coffee