Implementation Engineer (m/f)
- UPCHAIN društvo s ograničenom odgovornošću za usluge i trgovinu
- Adresa: Zagrebačka 89, 42000 Varaždin
- Web: https://www.upchain.com/
Founded in 2017, Upchain (www.upchain.com) provides Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions on the Cloud. We fuel innovation and simplify product development by connecting sales, engineering, manufacturing, supply chain, service, and others at all points in the product lifecycle. Empowering an impressive list of customers to make better products faster, our easy-to-use platform enables real-time collaborations, establishes the digital thread, manages changes, facilitates viewing of CAD files in 3D, and captures feedback and business processes from any stakeholder throughout the product value chain.
Headquartered in Toronto (Canada) with three offices in Croatia, our 85+ employee company was named one of Deloitte Technology’s Fast 50™ Companies-to-Watch last year for exhibiting strong growth as well as recognized by the Lazaridis ScaleUp Program as one of Canada’s Top 10 growth-stage start-ups.
Opis poslaAre you the next Implementation Engineer (m/f) we’re looking for?
Reporting to the VP Customer Success in this full-time role and working in one of our modern offices in Zagreb, Varaždin or Koprivnica, you will lead implementation projects with one or more Upchain clients by:
- Building upon a high-level project summary or contract to identify detailed requirements through conversations and collaborations with client stakeholders and other sources of information
- Clarifying, validating and ensuring that project success criteria are met (deliverables, budget, timeline, quality, risks, etc.) by working closely with the client’s project sponsors and other stakeholders
- Developing and leading the implementation of project plans that are simple, functional, and clear in terms of expectations, timelines, milestones, and dependencies.
- Working both independently and in collaboration with client staff to perform configuration, setup, migration, training, troubleshooting, or other hands-on technical tasks
- Interfacing with product managers and software development team members through established processes and procedures to get help with technical issues that arise on your project, and/or communicate status, information, and updates
- Cultivating strong relationships with client contacts to ensure a comprehensive understanding of each client’s unique business environment and needs as well as prompt access to required information, resources, and dependencies
- Assisting with hands-on configuration, setup, and troubleshooting tasks for clients if needed
- Identifying and addressing required changes, scope confusion, risks, and/or misalignments in expectations/understandings, and working with client and internal staff to resolve them
- Preparing and issuing project status updates to both client and internal stakeholders, including key actionable information such as budget/timeline usage, risks, decisions, dependencies, etc.
- Proactively following up on internal and client-side tasks and dependencies and escalating as needed
- Acting as a trusted client advisor: presenting thoughtful proposals for solving problems, identifying new opportunities within existing projects, proposing options, and empowering well-informed decisions
- Using internal tools (i.e. ticketing system, internal messaging platforms, etc.) and established procedures to coordinate with other Upchain staff on project tasks
- Practicing rigor and discipline in following Upchain procedures while proactively contributing to quality and the improvement of procedures and processes to benefit Upchain and its teams and clients
- Occasionally collaborating in the pre-sales process to contribute to the understanding of requirements, scope and/or project plans
- Applying your continually improving understanding of knowledge of Upchain’s software, PLM/PDM practices, and the industry in general
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, Management or other related field (or equivalent experience)
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with software implementation projects, including hands-on software implementation and configuration, preferably in an enterprise and/or AWS cloud environment
- Familiarity with Product Lifecycle Management concepts is an asset
- Ability and willingness to travel 25% to customer sites internationally and accommodate a schedule that may periodically include working outside of normal work hours to meet business demands
You will enjoy working with us if:
- You are suited to work in a young and evolving environment where there is significant wisdom and years of industry knowledge at the helm
- You are excited to play a part in helping the company realize its commitment to strengthening culture, communication, procedures, and leadership
- You are smart, creative, love taking ownership, and can work efficiently and autonomously
- You want to gain lots of experience, learn about the industry, and advance your career through personal and professional development supported by experienced mentors
- You are self-motivated, independent, confident, accountable, and comfortable exercising initiative and solid judgement
- You are keen to learn new technologies in an inclusive and diverse work environment
- You like challenges, being a trailblazer, shaping the future, and working with some of the world’s most innovative and iconic organizations
You may be our ideal team member if you are:
- A highly proactive, resourceful, and accountable person who takes a deep sense of ownership, responsibility, and pride in driving and delivering client success
- An active listener and tactful communicator with the strong interpersonal skills needed to work with various stakeholders, eliminate ambiguity, manage expectations, and tactfully push when needed
- A multitasker capable of prioritizing and managing your time and multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced, time-sensitive, results-oriented environment
- Empathetic and able to understand issues from different perspectives and accurately articulate client goals, needs, difficulties, and points of view.
- Someone who is thoughtful and curious with a tendency to ask "why" questions and the drive to apply a broad understanding of your work towards the creation of better solutions to challenges
- A lifelong learner who is naturally drawn to acquiring new skills, learning about new subjects, and sharing knowledge with others who are interested
Do you fit with an innovative, fast-growing software engineering company with a very bright future? Let’s find out. Submit your resume and cover letter today on the link below!
Viša stručna sprema, Sveučilišni prvostupnik
Potrebne godine iskustva:
- Competitive pay (overtime pay is applicable)
- Stock options
- Flexible hours and work from home options
- Team building activities
- Perks including daily catered lunches, bottomless coffee, and relaxation/downtime spaces offering foosball and table tennis
- An inclusive work environment that facilitates advancement and embraces members with diverse perspectives
Stalni radni odnos