Accounting Specialist (m/f) - Zagreb
Eurospin is an Italian discount store chain specialized in sales of food products and everyday purchase. Their business network currently counts over 1150 stores in Italy and Slovenia and over 15.000 employees, with the aim of expanding to other countries in the region. What characterizes Eurospin is the fact that it is the only discount store chain in Europe to sell exclusively its own products. In fact, there are no classic brands in Eurospin stores that can be found in any other supermarkets, only products designed and carefully selected by the team of Eurospin experts through the network of selected partners.
Eurospin fosters personal and professional growth by developing the potential and aspirations of its employees. The company constantly engages in the development of its human resources by investing in training, so the energy and creativity of individuals finds full expression for the realization of their potential.
We are currently looking for a motivated, devoted and reliable person to join their welcoming and forward-thinking team.
- manages accounting transactions
- handles monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- reconciles accounts payable and receivable
- ensures timely bank payments
- ensures tax compliance and keeps up to date with the latest tax regulations
- complies with financial policies and regulations.
- holds a Bachelor’s degree with at least 2 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in the retail industry
- in-depth understanding of Accounting procedures
- experienced in SAP
- good understanding of Croatian tax regulations
- proficient in MS office, particularly MS Excel
- good English language proficiency
- knowledge of Italian is an advantage, but not a requirement.
- well-organized individual with an eye for detail
- communicative and ambitious
- excellent time management skills
- highly dedicated team player
If you think you have the needed experience and expertise and would like to be part of our client’s success story, apply for a chance to dive into a new professional endeavor. We are ready to meet you. Please send us your resume together with a motivational letter in English via APPLICATION LINK until August 9th, 2020.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. You can count on the highest confidentiality level throughout the selection process.
Others search. We find.
SMART GROUP RECRUITMENT d.o.o. ima dozvolu za posredovanje pri zapošljavanju
Klasa: UP/I-102-02/09-04/11, ur.br.: 526-08-02-03/2-09-6
Na objavljeni natječaj mogu se prijaviti osobe oba spola.
SMART GROUP RECRUITMENT d.o.o.
Heinzelova ulica 70/4
T +385 1 2092 222
F +385 1 2092 220