Zagreb, Croatia, BEAUTY CARE
Senior Brand Manager (m/f) - 2 vacancies
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Planning, budgeting, organization, implementing and controlling of brand activities in Adria region to ensure achievement of brand objectives and compliance with overall brand strategy
- Continued brand development based on intensive market, competition and consumer analyses
- Data analysis and reporting about development of the brands, market trends, market shares, consumers
- Tracking, analyzing and controlling the impact of costs on brand profitability
- Collaboration with external (suppliers, creative agencies, media) and internal parties (sales, marketing, supply chain, HQ)
- Responsibility for brand strategy
- Preparation of presentations
- Master’s degree in Economics – Marketing (preferred), Management
- 7- 10 years of relevant work experience in Brand Management, Marketing, ideally in the FMCG sector
- Passion for trends and innovation
- Fast learner with high analytical skills and high level of initiative, good attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, not afraid to challenge
- Responsible and proactive person, positive attitude and drive
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Power Point)
- Excellent English (written, oral)
- Driver’s license (B category)
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular
Application deadline: 14.08.2020.