Ericsson Nikola Tesla is in search of a candidate to fill a vacancy for:
Ericsson Nikola Tesla Research and Development Center is the strongest and biggest telecom R&D center in the region. Our organization has been growing very fast for the last couple of years and we need your help and contribution to continue this positive trend.
If you have Computer Science/Software Engineering degree and or relevant experience within required area.
If you have or would like to have:
- C/C++ knowledge
- Linux system knowledge
- embedded system and hardware near design knowledge
- experience in coding and unit testing in a structured environment
- understanding of real time operating systems
- exposure to signal processing area
- contact with open source IP network solutions
If you are passionate about software design craft.
If you are not scared of pointers, volatile, mutexes and spinlocks.
If you know who Dennis Ritchie was.
Attach your detailed CV together with application.
What we offer:
- flexible working hours
- international experience
- opportunity for personal development
- opportunity to learn and teach others
- work in X-functional team with healthy mixture of young and experienced members
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass initial screening.