DevOps Engineer / System Administrator (m/f)
Our hearts beat for digital, for varied projects and a steep learning curve. As a part of the IBM iX network, we work with our technology partners to realise digital platforms for the most diverse industries, always while looking ahead to the future. The best part of it? Solid teams! User experience, back-end and testing experts work together in scrum teams and learn from each other. Do you want to join?
- You are the first and second level support for our colleagues in Zagreb / Varazdin and a key player in our Croatian IT administration team.
- You are also part of an international IT admin and DevOp team which work closely on national as well as international projects.
- Setup of Windows/MacOs workstations as well as the administration of our software (Atlassian products) will be part of your daily tasks.
- User Management in Active Directory and other systems will be done by you.
- You ensure the installation and administration of build systems.
- You plan, create and optimize CI / CD pipelines.
- You ensure the connection to various tools of the quality assurance in CI / CD pipelines.
- You consult internal parties as well as our clients on CI / CD processes.
- You ensure the design and development of deployment processes (for Cloud, Managed Hosting or other premised systems).
- You support also the configuration and monitoring of the deployed applications.
- Service and expansion of the server infrastructure (vCenter, ESXi server, SAN storage, switches) will be done by you.
- You administrate Linux and Windows server as well as Active Directory.
- You do the selection and procurement of server and client hardware and software.
- You completed a professional education in IT with reference to IT administration or DevOps.
- You can demonstrate a broad experience in the field of IT administration.
- You like to work in a team, to use your communication skills in a proper way and to develop yourself constantly.
- You own a high customer orientation.
- You can demonstrate appropriate knowledge with operating systems (Windows, Linux) in server use (Shell-, Bash-Scripting).
- You already gained experience with the administration of Windows / MacOS systems, also of Windows servers and Linux systems.
- You already gained experience with the service and expansion of server infrastructure (Switches, SAN, ESXi servers, Wifi etc.).
- You already worked with GIT and DevOps-Tools (Builds, Testing, Deployments with Jenkins, Nexus, Ansible, etc.).
- You have knowledge in topics like container solutions/docker, webserver, databases, application server and web-services.
- You own basic knowledge in network technology like VPN, DNS, Firewalls or similar.
- You own basic knowledge in the area of system and application security
- Agile methods (e.g. Scrum) and relevant tools like Atlassian JIRA or Atlassian Confluence aren’t new to you.
- Basic knowledge in quality testing and programming (Java, Groovy, Maven/Gradle or Python) is advantageous.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes as well as CloudHosting (Azure / AWS) is advantageous.
- You have proficient knowledge of German and English.
In order to bring our visionary ideas to life, we need high-flyers from a wide variety of fields who can cope with fast-paced digital expansion. Our ecx.io Academy supports this in combination with various offers for our employees.
Your perspectiveWith us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our ecx.io Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities.
Susanne "Sissi" Kistner
HR Business Partner
ecx.io croatia d.o.o.
Kapucinski trg 5
(ZABA building, 3. floor)
Location: Varaždin, Zagreb