Ericsson Nikola Tesla is in search of a candidate to fill a vacancy for:
Ericsson Nikola Tesla Research and Development Center is the strongest and biggest telecom R&D center in the region.
Our organization has been growing very fast for the last couple of years and we need your help and contribution to continue this positive trend.
We have 1000 people in over 100 SW development teams working with different SW technologies (embedded systems, signal processing, telecom protocols, continuous integration, FE development, BE development, DevOps, virtualization...) using various SW development programming languages such as C, C++, Erlang, Java, Python, Ruby, etc.
We are seeking a highly skilled professional to take SW Development Department Manager/Technical Leader role within our 5G development teams.
We are looking for dedicated person to take a SW Development Department Manager/Technical Leader role including:
- Extensive SW design and SW development skills
- Keep ownership and responsibility of system design, source code, component and e2e test execution to demonstrate alignment to the functional requirements and specifications
- Deep understanding of principles of developing high quality SW products
As a Leader within organization you will be responsible for:
- team growth, results and performance
- people motivation, development, engagement, mentoring and incentives
Come and join us if you are eager to work on the world top technologies used by
billions of people worldwide every day.
Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia is required.
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass initial screening.