Mid/Senior Java Developer (m/f)
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Design, development, testing and deployment of Java based solutions, using technologies such as Spring, JAXB, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JPA, Java EE and Hibernate;
- Creative thinking, solutions & improvements to large scale Java/J2EE products;
- Adhering to (and promoting) the best practices of Application Development;
- Continuous contribution to increasing team performance and quality of collaboration;
We are a match if you:
- Are passionate about developing software and solving difficult problems with simple solutions;
- Have the ability to solve problems creatively and effectively;
- Have a passion for truly getting things done and over with ;-)
- Have good knowledge and understanding of object-oriented principles;
- Love to contribute to further improvement and evolvement of your Team & Solutions respectively;
What do we offer?
- As a TIS Java Developer you will have the opportunity to work on large scale challenging projects, with an amazing Team of Developers & Mentors.
- The work environment is calm and fosters diversity, open communication and mutual respect.
- If you want and like to lead, tell us.
- Recognition and reward for a job well done, steady job and income, education & certification goes without saying.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field;
- Previous working experience in Java development for at least 2 years;
- Strong knowledge of:
- Java and the Java enterprise ecosystem, including build tools and common IDEs;
- Relational databases (such as Oracle, PostgreSQL, DB2 or others) and SQL;
- Practical experience and solid understanding of the Spring Framework;
- Practical experience and solid understanding of the Git versioning system;
- Understanding the concepts of ORM frameworks such as Hibernate (with at least some experience);
- Skills in data persistence design, including both SQL and NoSQL databases;
- Skills in API design;
- Cloud computing, cloud-native development;
- Skills with Spring Web MVC;
- RESTful Services, XML, JSON.SOAP Services, JAXB;
- Application Transport Protocols; Protocol Security Mechanisms, PKI;
- WebSphere Application Portal, IBM WebSphere Application Server;
- Unit testing;
- Experience in working with agile development methodologies;